Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Send Live ETA Automatically via Apple Maps. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Send Live ETA Automatically via Apple Maps
One of the smallest features Apple pulled into the iOS space release last year in the ability to share its ETA while navigating to the end of a trip on Apple Maps. It is handy feature for letting people know when you arrive, and Apple not only makes it easy to access via Apple Maps on your iPhone and Car Play, but you even remember the contacts you make on a regular basis with your ETA check anytime with a few taps.
Apple first announced the feature for iOS 13 in 2019, but did not debut until iOS 13.1 was released a few weeks later Kerfuffle is the official release of iOS 13. While Google Maps has been offering ETA certification for a few years, Apple Maps takes the path of slightly different. Instead of sharing your estimated time raised as a link on your friends’ social media, Apple Maps shares your estimated time raised directly via Apple Maps, iMessage or SMS, depending on what your recipient is using.
How to share your ETA in Apple Maps on an iPhone
- Open the Apple Maps app and find the end of your trip.
- If you have not already started the instructions to a location, tap the blue “Guidelines”. button. Enter the address, select the route you want and click “GO” green. button to start browsing.
- While browsing, click the gray line at the bottom of your screen to display menu options, including “ETA Sharing.”
- Tap “Share ETA” button.
- When you click the “ETA Sharing” icon, Maps pull up your five most recent contacts. Tap one of them to share your ETA with that person. You can share your ETA with more than one person at a time.
- If you want to share your ETA with someone who is not in the last five contacts, tap the “Contacts” icon to find that person. Tap the contact on the list to start sharing.
- While you are sharing on, you will see a note at the bottom of your screen reminding you that you have a share on and the number of people you have shared with.
- The icon of each person you share with will have a blue ring around it on the Pin ETA screen. To stop sharing with someone, simply click their icon to end sharing.
Guide about How to Send Live ETA Automatically via Apple Maps
In this guide, we told you about the How to Send Live ETA Automatically via Apple Maps; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Send Live ETA Automatically via Apple Maps in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Send Live ETA Automatically via Apple Maps, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Send Live ETA Automatically via Apple Maps. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.