Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Set a Time Limit on YouTube/Facebook/Instagram. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Set a Time Limit on YouTube/Facebook/Instagram
A large percentage of the population today is a smartphone user. We all spend a lot of time on social media like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. It has become like a digital addiction. All three major platforms have introduced new time spent feature this year. With the help of this feature, you can easily find out how much time you have spent on these platforms. This feature is basically known as an activity tracker.
With this feature, you can set the time limit for these applications. Depending on the time set, you can count usage and time spent on platforms. Now, let’s see how you can set the time on these platforms: You can watch any recommended video or TV show from any country, whether Canada, France, Italy or Arabic countries.
How to set amount of time on YouTube
- Open the YouTube application, tap the profile picture.
- Go to the settings menu.
- Open General and remind me to pick a vacation option.
- From pop-upup menu, scroll to set a time limit. The minimum dose is 5 minutes and maximum up approximately 23 hours 55 minutes.
- Click ‘OK’ after setting the best time.
Schedule a deadline on Instagram
- Open Instagram on it mobile. Tap your profile picture to visit your profile. It will be at the bottom of your screen.
- Click the Hamburger icon at the top right of your screen.
- You will find many menu options such as Store, Save, Close Friends, and Your Service. Click on “Your Task,” it also has a clock icon.
- Here, you will find the three sections I described above, describing your average time weekly and daily.
- Now, to set your time-share, Click on “Set Daily Reminder” under the Manage your time.
- You will see different times from 5 minutes to 8 hours. Set any part-time depending on your preference, and you are good to go!
How to set a time limit on Facebook
- Open the Facebook application and click on the Settings tab (the last one).
- Swipe down to the bottom and tap on the Settings & Privacy section. Here, you will see your time on the Facebook option.
- All features is the same as the Instagram application. You will find the average daily time last week at the top. Click the image to view the time spent each day.
- Tap Set Daily Reminder to set a time limit.
- Click Switch Notification Settings -> Delete Push Notifications to mute notifications for a while (From 15 minutes to 8 hours).
Guide about How to Set a Time Limit on YouTube/Facebook/Instagram
In this guide, we told you about the How to Set a Time Limit on YouTube/Facebook/Instagram; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Set a Time Limit on YouTube/Facebook/Instagram in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Set a Time Limit on YouTube/Facebook/Instagram, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Set a Time Limit on YouTube/Facebook/Instagram. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.