Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to set up Gmail to show more than 20 results per page. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to set up Gmail to show more than 20 results per page
Gmail only displays 20 results per page when making a search. This number is not configured in any way by the Gmail settings page. If you want to increase the number of return results, all you need to do is change this simple parameter in the URL. Bookmarks are also available to help you do this.
Google Search provides a lot of information on everything you can think of in this world. With the related data, it is not surprising that you get hundreds of sources from a few topics. By default, Google displays a total of 10 search results per page. If you want more information, you have to go to the next page. Google has developed a similar system to keep your search algorithm at an effective speed.
The more search results appear on a page, the more the search algorithm works. However, if you want to slow down a bit, you can raise the bar and get more than 10 results per page in your search. You can also set the number of search results shown on the page to 10, 20, 30, 50, or 100.
Change the number of results per page in Google
- Open Google in your web browser and log in to your Google (Gmail) account.
- Type a search term into the search box and then press the enter key to view results.
- Click the small Gear icon that appears in the upper right corner of the page and then click Find Settings to open the same.
- Here, under the Google Instant forecasts section, select the option marked Do not show immediate results.
- Next, under Results for the page section, move the slider to the right to increase the number of results per page. As you can see, 10 is the least and 100 is the maximum number of results that Google can display on a page. Click Save button.
Guide about How to set up Gmail to show more than 20 results per page
In this guide, we told you about the How to set up Gmail to show more than 20 results per page; please read all steps above so that you understand How to set up Gmail to show more than 20 results per page in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to set up Gmail to show more than 20 results per page, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to set up Gmail to show more than 20 results per page. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.