Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Set up Parental Controls in Windows 11. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Set up Parental Controls in Windows 11
Parents are always looking for ways to keep their children safe. Windows Vista has added a great feature called Parental Controls which is very easy to use that helps computer and internet. About a year ago I was covered how to use controls to filter out malicious websites.
While it is great that your children get to use the new technology and learn, spending a lot of time with video games and browsing the web can be fruitless. Ultimately, it is the parents ‘responsibility to keep track of their kids’ activities, but modern tip will show you how to use a great tool in Vista to help. Vista yii feature It really allows you to control the amount of time a user can access their account.
How to Set up Parental controls in Windows 11
To set up parental controls in Windows 11, you and your child will need to have Microsoft accounts. Yours will be a parent account, and theirs will be a child account attached to yours. As a parent account holder, you can turn on parental controls and view reports related to your child’s work. Here it is how to set up Parental controls in Windows 11:
- Right-click the Windows icon on the taskbar.
- Click Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click Family & other users.
- Click Add a Member.
- Click Create one for the child.
- Enter the email address for your child, then click Next.
- Enter your password, then click Next.
- Enter the name, then click Next.
- Enter a date of birth, then click Next.
- The child’s account will be associated with your Microsoft account, and pop-upup will appear to indicate that the process is complete.
How to Use Parental Controls in Windows 11 to Block Websites
- Once you are set up at least one member account, you can limit their access to websites and apps, limit screen time, and get weekly reports about their activities.
- Navigate to Settings> Accounts> Family & other users, as you did in the previous section.
- Click Manage family settings online or remove an account.
- In the Your Family section, click on your child’s account.
- Here is the Windows 11 parental control page, where you can see a summary of your settings. Enter screen time to set screen time limits for your child.
- This is the Windows 11 screen time control page. Click Turn on Limits for a specific device, or click Use a configuration on all devices to set screen time limits for the entire world.
- Enter a date to set screen time limits.
- Set the desired screen time limits and hours your child should be able to use the computer, then click Done.
- Click Content Filter to limit your child’s access to websites and applications.
- This is the content control page. Click the Filter for inappropriate websites and search queries if they do not already exist. To gain access to specific websites, click only allowed websites.
- Click Add a Website to add a Web site to gain access to a specific site.
- Enter the address of a website, then press +.
- You can also manage access to resources here. Scroll down up then click Apps and Games.
- Click apps and games up to the age menu, then select the age limit to allow your child to access the relevant resources.
- If your child wants to use a specific application, you will receive a notification.
- Fill the app, and it will appear in the live application section of this page. You can also allow and block specific applications. To get the application blocked automatically, click Remove.
- You can also set financial limits for your child, or prevent them from purchasing materials. Click Expenses.
- Doing this brings you to the budget page. Make sure both toggles are turned on if you want to approve any purchases at the Microsoft Store and if you want to receive an email whenever your child downloads an application or game.
- If you want to give them permission to spend, you can click Add Money and add money to their Microsoft Store account.
Guide about How to Set up Parental Controls in Windows 11
In this guide, we told you about the How to Set up Parental Controls in Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Set up Parental Controls in Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Set up Parental Controls in Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Set up Parental Controls in Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.