Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to share post on Instagram from your PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to share post on Instagram from your PC
Posting to Instagram from a desktop or computer is an amazing option if you do not have your own phone in hand with you or you want to access company assets on it laptop. Or you may simply want to use a wider screen. For these and other reasons, you may be wondering, “Can I post to Instagram from my computer?” We have some good news and all the information to help you post on Instagram from your computer.
How to share the post on Instagram from your PC
Below, you will find ways to post on Instagram from your PC or Mac. We will show you again how to sent by Hootsuite which works on either operating system.
Method 1: How to post on Instagram from your computer using Hootsuite
To post on Instagram from PC or Mac using Hootsuite, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Hootsuite Dashboard. If you do not have an account yet, create one here for free.
- From your Dashboard, click on the green New Post button at the top.
- The New Mail window will appear. Under Post to, select the Instagram account where you want to post your content. If you have not added an account yet, you can do so by clicking + Add a social network in the box and follow the instructions.
- Post a photo, video, and / or carousel (lots of pictures and videos) that you want to post to Instagram in the Media section. Improve your image and / or video with a photo editor.
- Once done, add your title in the Word section as well as any hashtags you want to use. You also have the option to add a location below.
- When you have done your posting, check it for any errors. Once you are sure everything is OK to send, click Send Now button below. Alternatively, you can also Set for later if you want to send at a different time.
Method 2: How to post on Instagram from a PC or Mac
In October 2021, all Instagram users can create and publish feed posts from the app’s browser interface.
To post on Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps:
- Go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Click the extra icon in the upper right corner of the screen (it is the same button you will use to create a post inside mobile app). Create a new post window will pop up up.
- Drag photos or video files into the popup window, or click Select from computer to browse and download files from your PC or Mac. If you want to create a post carousel, you can select up to 10 files.
- Click the frame icon in the lower left corner of the popup to change the portion of your photo or video. You can also use burning feature (looking at the glass icon in the lower left) and drag your file to edit your frame. When done, click Next in the upper right corner.
- Edit your image. You can select one of the 12 preset effects in the Filters tab or go to the Reset tab and manually adjust the details such as brightness, contrast and fade. Click Next.
- Write your title. Click the smile icon to browse and play emojis. You can also type in a position in the Add status bar, block comment in Advanced Settings and add alt text to your files in the Access section.
- Click Share.
Method 3: How to post on Instagram from your computer using Studio Maker
If Instagram is a social network of choice and you do not mind that not all of your social networks have a dashboard, Studio Studio might be a good option for you.
Note that when using Studio Maker, you can send and organize all kinds of posts other than Instagram Stories.
How to post on Instagram using Studio Maker:
- Make sure you are connected to Instagram at Studio Maker.
- Navigate to the Instagram section.
- Click Create Post.
- Click Instagram Feed.
- Select the account you want to send to (if you have more than one Instagram account linked).
- Add a title and a position (optional).
- Click Add Content to add photos or videos.
- Next, choose between the following 2 options:
- Click To Transfer File to upload new content.
- Click From Facebook Page to post previously shared content on your Facebook.
- (This is not the case) If you wish to submit this content simultaneously to the Facebook Page linked to your Instagram account, check the box next to your Page under Post to Facebook. You can add additional details to your Facebook post after posting to Instagram.
- Click Print.
How to post an Instagram story from the desktop
You can post an Instagram Story from your computer using a third-party social media management tool like Hootsuite.
If you do not have Hootsuite, you can send an Instagram History from your PC or Mac by the following steps:
- Go to Instagram.com.
- Go to development mode on either Safari or Google Chrome (see Mac and PC sections above for detailed steps).
- Click on the camera at the top left.
- Select the photo or video you want to add to your story. Edit with text, stickers, commands, gifs, or anything else.
- Click Add to your story below.
Guide about How to share post on Instagram from your PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to share post on Instagram from your PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to share post on Instagram from your PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to share post on Instagram from your PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to share post on Instagram from your PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.