Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to shoot long exposure shots on iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to shoot long exposure shots on iPhone
IPhones are a recognition for their powerful cameras, especially the newer models. The resulting photos are sharp and vibrant, and in some cases, can be mistaken for DSLR shots. However, there are a number of options, conditions, and recommendations that not all iOS users know. You can use the advanced functions integrated with the original camera without having to install any third-party editing or photography tools.
The long display is one of my favorite iPhone camera capabilities. Given that it is not an obvious shooting system in the iPhone camera app, a large percentage of users are not aware of it. With its beautiful motion blur and light trails, long exposure photography is a unique photography method. Slow eye speed is needed to achieve long exposure. Unfortunately, none of the iPhone features with the ability to change face speed. Here it is how to shoot long exposure shots on your iPhone with ease.
When ready, follow these steps to take a long exposure photo with your iPhone:
- Open the Camera app
- Turn on Live Photos (an icon with concentric circles at the top of the screen)
- Set the self timer (clockwise icon to the right of Live Photos) for 3-10 seconds. The use of self-timer for long exposure shots is reduced camera shaking.
- Put your iPhone in a triangle and add your picture.
- Tap the lock button to take a Live Photo
- Open the Photos application and find the photo.
- Buy up on it to define the effects
- Swipe left until you see the Long Display effect. Tap on it to create your long exposure photo.
- If for some reason you are not happy with the results, you can easily return to the original Live photo by clicking Live in the Effects menu.
Guide about How to shoot long exposure shots on iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to shoot long exposure shots on iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to shoot long exposure shots on iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to shoot long exposure shots on iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to shoot long exposure shots on iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.