Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Spoof GPS Location on Android Devices. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Spoof GPS Location on Android Devices
The internet is a wonderful place especially when viewed from the small window of your smartphone. Unfortunately, some features are reserved for those who meet certain criteria – the situation is a common example. In fact, both websites and applications may differ if they “believe” that it is located somewhere other than the location. Think of many apps and services that do not work outside the United States, for example.
The only way for you to take advantage of this is to go there physically. Or is it? As many of you may know, Android is versatile – we even store surprises for ourselves with built-in support functions. Creating your GPS location matches that price perfectly. And guess what – it is a feature available on pretty much every modern Android device, regardless of manufacturer.
Steps to Fake Your Mode on Android
If you have everything mentioned under the previous section, you are ready to start the process. It is very detailed and lengthy, so make sure you follow each step closely. Most importantly, notice what you are doing, and if things go wrong and it ends up with bricked phonerii sure you know how to restore your device to its original state.
Unlock the bootloader
If your phone” The bootloader has not been downloaded yet, make a backup of your data since unlocking the bootloader will erase your data completely. If you do not know how to unlock the bootloader on it phone, XDA Conferences are a good place to start. Search for your device and find it tutorial for the device in particular. Consider the steps to unlock the bootloader on every different device, so you need to follow the appropriate instructions for yourself phone.
Installing custom recovery
Custom recovery is necessary to install Magisk and Magisk Manager. We recommend TWRP or OrangeFox recovery if available for your device. If you have got a custom recovery installation, you do not have to worry about this again.
Installing Magisk and Magisk Manager
Magisk needs to have root access to your device. We have information guide on How to install Magisk on the device. Open the Magisk application and go to Settings. Now, scroll down and select the MagiskHide option.
Installing the Storage Partition application
Storage storage is an application that prevents other applications from reading the contents of your internal storage. Some apps may check for root access or for folders such as TWRP on it phone to check whether it phone is rooted. This application stopped that from happening.
- Run the app and give it root access.
- After that, let any application you want to spoof your location from within the app by going to Applications Management and selecting the application, and then turning on Enable storage isolation option under the Basic options.
Using Smali Patcher for humorous situations
- Download Smali Patcher on your PC.
- Enable USB debugging on it phone and connect it to your PC.
- Now, run Smali Patcher, and under Patch Options, select Mock Mode.
- Now, click on ADB Patch and let it do its job.
- Once done, you will find a zip file within the Smali Patcher folder itself. Copy that file to yours phone’s internal storage.
- Reboot the recovery once again and install this zip file via TWRP.
Installing a fake GPS application
Now you can install the Fake GPS location – GPS JoyStick app from the Play Store, but the functionality is limited. Therefore, you may consider installing from the developer website because it has less features not available in Play Store version. Please note that downloading applications outside the Google Play Store is not recommended, and you choose to do so at your own risk.
- Download and install the apk from the desired source.
- Open the app and tap on the Privacy Mode option under Fast Options. Privacy mode specifically allows you to change the package name of the app to something more unique so that other applications that check the list of installed applications do not detect any common names you have associated with Spoofing GPS.
- Next, select Create.
- Now, we will ask you to give a name to the app copy you created. You can give any ID name you want.
- Once done, install the created application.
- After installing the new app, uninstall the original GPS JoyStick app. This step is because some apps and games check for any GPS tracking applications installed and you do not want this application with package name to be unique to see.
- Go to Settings> Developer Options> Select the mock mode application and select the custom application you just installed. Since Smali Patcher has been used, your blog application will not be able to see this program will change – otherwise you can. Once you do this, you are almost ready.
Using GPS Joystick for spoofing location
- Open the version of the Joystick GPS app you have already created.
- Click the small map icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Now, select the Start option below and give the correct permissions.
- Once you do this, you are ready to dial the phone to any location you want. Click the Set position tab on the left and enter the coordinates of any random space on Earth you want to play in, and then select Teleport. You will be in that position and you will also have a joystick on your screen to move around.
Launch the app you want to spoof your location
Launch any app and travel the world as you wish! Navigate around using joystick and teleport to different locations in the app or game. You do not have to leave your home to be in a different position between any app or game.
Guide about How to Spoof GPS Location on Android Devices
In this guide, we told you about the How to Spoof GPS Location on Android Devices; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Spoof GPS Location on Android Devices in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Spoof GPS Location on Android Devices, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Spoof GPS Location on Android Devices. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.