Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to take a screenshot on Oppo Phone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to take a screenshot on Oppo Phone
Smartphones are the hottest mobile devices we have these days and one of the most popular brands among them is Oppo. This device is manufactured by Oppo Electronics, which originated in China. Its slim appearance makes the Oppo smartphone stand out from the rest. Oppo N1 and N3 in rotation camera, so they should have a brighter front camera.
Taking screenshots on smartphones is always important when you want to take a special note, record a game activity or share things you love with others. If you are wondering whether Oppo has the same screenshot feature as another phones. Then you can read below how to take a screenshot with Oppo.
How to take a Screenshot on OPPO Phone
Use the power and volume down keys
- Launch the page you want to take a screenshot
- Reduce power and volume button long enough for a second or two.
- Release buttons when you have taken a screenshot. A flash and an eye follow a successful screenshot if your notification is not turned off.
- You can instantly share, edit, or delete your screenshot, or access your screenshot in the ‘Screenshot’ album on your ‘Photos’ application.
Use three finger gestures
Before you take screenshots with 3 finger gestures, you need to activate feature in your system.
- Launch your ‘Settings’ app
- Click ‘Smart & Easy
- On the Smart & Easy page, Tap on ‘Motion & Gesture.’
- Activate the ‘3-Finger Screenshot’ option by tapping this icon to turn it on
- Exit your operating system Follow these steps to take a screenshot using finger-3 feature and to use it follow the steps below.
- Open the desired page to the screenshot
- Swipe with three fingers across the screen from top to bottom of the screen
- Your device displays a screen with flash and lock if your notification is silent.
- You can instantly share, edit, or delete your screenshot, or access your screenshot from the ‘Screenshot’ album in your ‘Photos’ application.
Guide about How to take a screenshot on Oppo Phone
In this guide, we told you about the How to take a screenshot on Oppo Phone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to take a screenshot on Oppo Phone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to take a screenshot on Oppo Phone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to take a screenshot on Oppo Phone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.