Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Take Webpage Screenshots on an iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Take Webpage Screenshots on an iPhone
TikTok users share a useful iPhone screen saver system today under “online articles.” Did you know that you can take a picture of an entire website on it phone, save it as a PDF, and get back to it whenever you want? The full screen screenshot is very simple and useful, but I do not think it is possible until I see this TikTok video, despite the fact that I have had an iPhone for the last ten years.
This useful hack is for you if, like me, you are tired of the screenshots on it phone in chunks and figuring out which order they are in. Get me to guide you go through the process, and you will be taking full-page screenshots in no time.
How to take a full page screenshot on your iPhone
- Navigate to the desired website in the Safari application
- Remove by pressing the lock simultaneously button and volume up button
- Then keep an eye out for a preview of your screenshot that appears in the lower left corner of your screen phone screen
- Once you see the preview, click on it and you will be taken to a screen that gives you image editing capabilities (here, you will have the option to cut the screenshot, mark it up, add your signature, and more)
- After completing the desired corrections, you will notice two options above the picture. The default screenshot option is “Screen,” but to the right of that you will see the “Full Page” option.
- Select “Full Page” to change your regular screenshot to full screen, then use the slider on the right side of your screen to browse the length of your screenshot.
How to save full page screenshot
The only thing that is a little tricky about full page screenshots is the process you will undergo to save them. Unlike regular screenshots, full page screenshots are not saved to Photos.
After you have fully edited the screenshot to your satisfaction, click “Done” in the upper left corner of your screen. This will prompt you to delete the screenshot or save it as a PDF to Files. If you choose to save the full screen screenshot, you will be given several options, such as saving the screenshot to your folder in iCloud Drive or saving to your iPhone in a folder such as Pages.
Once you find the place you want to save your file easily break that save button and it is set.
Guide about How to Take Webpage Screenshots on an iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to Take Webpage Screenshots on an iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Take Webpage Screenshots on an iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Take Webpage Screenshots on an iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Take Webpage Screenshots on an iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.