Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Test Windows 11 Microphone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Test Windows 11 Microphone
If the microphone connected to your Windows 11 PC is receiving high-pitched noise, too much noise, or not working, there is a valuable way to check the audio input and performance in the application . using Windows programs. Discover below!
First, make sure the microphone you need to test is connected to your PC – normally via Bluetooth or a USB port. You can also view the real receiver of your device. Then, right-click the speaker icon in the right corner of the taskbar. In the menu that opens, select ‘Sound Settings’.
Windows 11 Microphone Test
- The process is very simple and you can do it quickly. Just follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the sound icon on the taskbar and select Sound Settings.
- In the Input section, click on the Microphone you want to test. It can be a built-in microphone array or an external microphone as well. I am selecting the built-in Mic option.
- Click the Start test option next to your Microphone Test.
- Say something and see if the volume bar next to the Input size shows the transfer. This indicates that your microphone is working. Click on Stop Test.
- Once you stop the test, you will see a clear result. Essentially the result should be approximately 75% of the volume. If it is below 50%, adjust the Input Volume drop.
Guide about How to Test Windows 11 Microphone
In this guide, we told you about the How to Test Windows 11 Microphone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Test Windows 11 Microphone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Test Windows 11 Microphone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Test Windows 11 Microphone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.