Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to to backup Pictures and videos from your phone using Google Photos. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to to backup Pictures and videos from your phone using Google Photos
You can almost hear how good the Google photos are. Your friends, family, and colleagues can use it and sing the app praises. It supports up your hassle-free photo library. You can identify people – especially babies – in your pictures with amazing accuracy. It will automatically create GIFs and Movies that people in your life will appreciate. Hooray.
But no big script or user guide for Google Photos. The Google FAQ site is about how companies get started guide. So I collected some guides we had tips here, and plan to update this article to keep up up including the major changes Google is making to the app.
How to back up and sync on or off the Android device
- Open the Google Photos application on your Android phone or tablet.
- Now, log in to your Google account.
- In the upper right, enter your account profile photo or at the beginning.
- Select ‘photos settings’ and select ‘return’ up & synchronization ‘.
- Tap on ‘back up & sync ‘to turn on or off.
Important things to remember:
- All used materials returned up & synchronization will be affected when you change the backup settings.
- If you return up & sync is turned on, then deleting the Google Photos application from your device will not turn it off.
- If you want to close back up & sync, you need to follow the instructions above.
How to change it up program on an Android device
- Select a Google account to back up up photos and videos: Below ‘account backup’, tap the account name.
- Change your upload size: Tap ‘upload size’ to change your upload size.
- Back up device folders: Tap on the back up device folders and then select the folders you want to back up up.
- Back up on mobile data: If you do not have access to Wi-Fi to back up up your videos, then tap ‘videos’ under ‘cellular data usage’.
- If you upload your use mobile network, charges from your service provider may apply.
- Back up while browsing: In Photos, open ‘settings’ and press ‘return’ up & sync ‘, then select’ use cell data ‘and turn it back on up while browsing.
Guide about How to to backup Pictures and videos from your phone using Google Photos
In this guide, we told you about the How to to backup Pictures and videos from your phone using Google Photos; please read all steps above so that you understand How to to backup Pictures and videos from your phone using Google Photos in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to to backup Pictures and videos from your phone using Google Photos, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to to backup Pictures and videos from your phone using Google Photos. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.