Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to transfer files from Smartphone to Windows and Mac PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to transfer files from Smartphone to Windows and Mac PC
You can upload and access photos from it mobile phone to yours laptop in several ways, such as using a USB cable, wirelessly via email, or using Google Photos. If you want to upload photos from it phone with the USB cable, you can use the same USB cable that came with it phone for charging. Depends on it phone, your phone The USB port can be micro-USB or USB-C and will either have USB-A or USB-C on the side of the computer.
If the USB cable comes with it phone does not agree with it laptop, you can use an adapter to connect it phone to the laptop. If you want to do the work seamlessly, you can upload photos via email or access them with your Google account. Alternatively, you can record and set up apps to get apps done wireless.
Android file transfers for Windows computers
- With Windows, things are as simple as they can be. Touch your plug phone into any unlocked USB port on the computer, then turn it on phone’s screen and unlock the device.
- Swipe your finger down from the top of the screen, and you should see a notification about the current USB connection. At this point, it will probably tell you phone connected only for charging.
- Tap the notification and select “Transfer” or “File Transfer” in the menu that appears. If media files are all you plan to move, you can also use the “Transfer photos” option (sometimes listed as “PTP”), which will save it. phone as a digital camera. Once you have made your selection, go to your desktop and open it up Windows Explorer File uses the most intelligent method for your Windows setup:
- Click the Explorer Manager icon in your taskbar
- Open the Start menu and type this PC or Computer
- Click this PC, Computer, or My Computer icon on your desktop
- Then find the symbol that represents you phone alongside other handheld devices and drivers. Double-click the icon, and tap! You are looking at your Android phone’s internal storage. You can scroll around and browse folders, drag and drop files within it phone and PC, or manipulate the data in any way you want.
Android file transfers for Mac computers
- Do you have a Mac? The Android file transfer process is a little complicated for you – but do not be afraid, because it is also darn easy.
- The first difference is that before things work out, you will need to download and install an official Google program called Android File Transfer. To use the program, your Mac must be running macOS 10.7 or later, and your Android device must have Android 3.0 or later – something that should look pretty cool with any recent Android product update.
- Once the program is in place on your Mac, just plug it in phone into your computer, turn it on phone’s screen and unlock the device, and then look for the same USB notification mode explained above.
- Tap the notification and select “Transfer” or “File Transfer.” The Android File Transfer program should open automatically on your Mac, and you should be able to browse your web phone’s storage and transferring files to it heart’s content.
- If the official Android File Transfer program doesn’t work well for you – a common complaint among Mac users these days – consider a review of the third-party One Pro processor as an alternative. It costs $ 30 for a license, $ 100 for a five-user group license, or $ 150 for a 50-user company license.
- Or – well, skip down to the final part of this story for another option.
Android file transfers for Chrome OS computers
- You will expect file transfers within Android phones and Chromebooks to be as simple as possible, suggesting that Google has the driving force behind both operating systems – and by golly, you will be absolutely right.
- Just like on the Windows system, all you have to do is connect your Android phone to a Chromebook is plugged into any open USB port, then click USB charging notification phone and select either “Transfer” or “Transfer the file” from the box that appears – or select “Transfer photos” or “PTP” if you prefer phone to treat as a camera, with a focus on multimedia files.
- Once you do that, the Chrome OS Files application should automatically appear on your Chromebook with you phone available as one of the storage options. Programs will probably even worth it to back up up all your phone Media files to Google Drive; you can allow that, if you want, or remove and drag and drop files in both ways as needed.
Guide about How to transfer files from Smartphone to Windows and Mac PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to transfer files from Smartphone to Windows and Mac PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to transfer files from Smartphone to Windows and Mac PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to transfer files from Smartphone to Windows and Mac PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to transfer files from Smartphone to Windows and Mac PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.