Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Transfer Music files from PC to iOS. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Transfer Music files from PC to iOS
To get all the music you want on your iPhone, you may need to transfer music to your iPhone from another device, be it a computer, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The most common solution to growing your music library is to transfer music from computer to iPhone.
With that in mind, I will show you how to transfer music from PC to iPhone, either with or without iTunes. Besides, some of the solutions are also useful to transfer music from iPhone to computer. If you do need to copy music from iPhone to PC as well, the following tips can be a great help.
How to Connect your iPhone to iTunes
Follow these steps to connect your iPhone to your computer and select it in iTunes.
- Connect iPhone to computers using a USB cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- In the upper-left corner of the iTunes window, select the iPhone icon, located to the right of the media menu.
- The iPhone appears in the left iTunes pane, under the Devices section. Select the triangle next to the device to expand the iPhone entry and select any of the media types.
How to Automatically transfer music from iTunes
The easiest way to transfer music to iPhone is by using automatic synchronization method.
- On the iTunes window now installing the device, select the Music menu tab in the left pane.
- Select Synchronized Music to play.
- To enable transfer of all your music, select All music library.
- If you want to select only certain songs from your iTunes library, select Selected Playlists, Artists, Albums, and Types. To specify playlists, artists, albums, and genres, scroll down and select the media you want to synchronize.
- To automatically sync music to iPhone, select Apply to start the transfer process.
How to Manually Transfer Music From iTunes
If you do not want iTunes to automatically transfer music to your iPhone, it is possible to configure the program for analog synchronization. This method offers more control over which of your iTunes media you want on your iPhone.
- Near the top of the main iTunes screen, select Summary in the left panel.
- Select analog control music and videos to activate this mode.
- Select Apply to save settings.
- Select the back arrow at the top of iTunes and locate the Library section in the left pane. Select Tracks. You can also select Albums, Artists or Types.
- Drag and drop songs from the main iTunes window to the left pane where phone are listed. If you have several tracks to play at once, press and hold down Ctrl or Command and then select each track.
Guide about How to Transfer Music files from PC to iOS
In this guide, we told you about the How to Transfer Music files from PC to iOS; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Transfer Music files from PC to iOS in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Transfer Music files from PC to iOS, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Transfer Music files from PC to iOS. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.