Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to transfer your data to a new Android phone or iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to transfer your data to a new Android phone or iPhone
When switching from an Android phone to iPhone, transferring your photos, contacts, calendar, and accounts is easier than ever with Apple’s Transfer to iOS app. The first Android application by Apple, it quickly connects your old Android and the new Apple device together over a direct Wi-Fi connection and transfers all your data to your iPhone. While Transferring to an iOS application transfers most of your data, it does not help in transferring your applications (as they are not compatible), music, or any of your passwords. In addition, you can only transfer your data from one Android phone or tablet to iPhone or iPad running iOS 9 or higher. If you have a new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max, you will not have a problem.
How to transfer your data from an Android phone to an iPhone
You’re going to move from a newish Android phone to an iPhone, there is a major wrinkle. Apple’s Android migration tool, Transfer to iOS, does not appear (in this writing) to work with phones running Android 9 Pie (latest version of Android). We can not get to connect with iOS phones in our trials, and our experience seems to be repeated in supportive forums online. Previous versions – Android Oreo (8.x) – work.
Granted that Android Pie is very new and migration tools are general for adults phones, this may not be a limiting factor for you. But you should know for sure before you start. It seems to be a third-party utility that uses your PC as an intermediate (AnyTrans appears to be the favorite), but they are not tested. Another possibility, if you have older Android phone in hand, have to transfer your data to that phone according to the instructions above, then exit to the new iPhone, as follows:
- After taking the location and language on the iPhone, it offers a Fast Start screen to exit from another iOS device. That is not what you are doing, so tap Set Up By hand.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network of your choice. (You can also do this on a mobile network, if you prefer.)
- Set up Touch ID / Face ID, or set a single PIN. You can come back and do biometrics later.
- You will be asked if you want to export data to your iPhone, and where. Tap Transfer Data from Android, and then tap Continue. A 6 or 10 digit code will appear.
- On your Android phone, go to Play Store and download the app Transfer to iOS. Open it, tap Continue, and accept the Terms and Conditions. The Find your code screen will appear. Click Next, in the upper right corner.
- Enter the code from your iPhone to your Android phone. Them phones will connect.
- The Android application will ask what kind of data you want to transfer. Tap to select, then tap Next.
- The data will be transferred. Continue planning up Your iPhone.
- Once you log in or set up up With your Apple ID, you will be given the opportunity to download iOS versions of your Android apps, which is a nice touch.
Guide about How to transfer your data to a new Android phone or iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to transfer your data to a new Android phone or iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to transfer your data to a new Android phone or iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to transfer your data to a new Android phone or iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to transfer your data to a new Android phone or iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.