Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Turn and Export WhatsApp Chat in PDF format. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Turn and Export WhatsApp Chat in PDF format
WhatsApp has become a popular messaging platform for smartphone users around the world. Over 1.6 billion users rely on WhatsApp for all kinds of communication. Even businesses have started using a special feature of WhatsApp designed for business purposes. With such a wide range of usage cases, it is important that users do not lose their data. The company has introduced new ways to secure communications in the cloud.
However, it is not difficult to get a complete record of one-on-one or group conversations in one book. WhatsApp business is unique features including how to create response templates, schedule messages, etc. It is important to save WhatsApp chat when used for official purposes. The app has the ability to export chat files in .txt format, but exporting to PDF is not very difficult. Here is how to do it.
Export WhatsApp chat to PDF via Email
You can easily export WhatsApp chats to PDF via email. This method involves exporting WhatsApp conversations to TXT format and then converting TXT files to PDF. Follow these simple steps to:
- Open WhatsApp and then find the chat you want to export.
- Click “menu” (three icons at the top) then click “More”.
- Select “Export Chat” then choose how to share the TXT file that will be generated. We recommend selecting to send an email to the TXT file with the selected dialog to your email address.
- Now open the email on your computer and download the attached TXT document. Right-click on the TXT file and select “Open With> MS Word”.
- Once the file opens in MS Word, click File> Save As and then select “PDF (* .pdf)” under “Save as Type”. Click “Save” and the TXT file will be converted to PDF.
Export WhatsApp chat to PDF on Android Only
Android device users can easily export WhatsApp chats to PDF directly. For this method to work however, you need to install the file manager. Newer versions of the program have a built-in file manager, but if you have an older device, we recommend downloading a file manager application such as ES Explorer to install it. You should also install WhatsApp Viewer on your computer to view the conversations easily from your WhatsApp backup.
With that done, follow these simple steps:
- Open whatever Explorer app you are using and then find the WhatsApp folder which is always in the internal storage. Open this folder and you should see another folder named “Databases”.
- Open the “Databases” folder and then locate the file named “mgstore.db.crypt12”. Sometimes the file will have a different number in length like “crypt8”. And copy this file.
- Now connect the Android device to your computer and then transfer the copied file to your computer. You can also use a cloud service like OneDrive or Dropbox to transfer the file.
- Open WhatsApp Viewer on your computer. Click “File> Open> Select File and locate the mgstore.db file. Leave the “account name” field blank and click “Continue”.
- Find the chat you want to export as a PDF and start by exporting it as a TXT file. You can then use the document conversion tool to convert TXT file to PDF or use MS Word as done in Part 1 above.
Guide about How to Turn and Export WhatsApp Chat in PDF format
In this guide, we told you about the How to Turn and Export WhatsApp Chat in PDF format; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Turn and Export WhatsApp Chat in PDF format in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Turn and Export WhatsApp Chat in PDF format, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Turn and Export WhatsApp Chat in PDF format. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.