Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to turn iPhone in to a magnifying glass. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to turn iPhone in to a magnifying glass
There is nothing worse when you read something and the text is so small that you are forced to flush your eyes. No one needs to print small words! Maybe you wear glasses and just can’t see what’s happening because of the light and the size of the text. Apple has created a feature called “Magnifier” that turns your iPhone into a magnifier glass.
Maybe he was trying to read the menu at his favorite restaurant, or he had a book he wanted and the author decided to save on printing costs and keep the font size as small as possible. Magnifier allows you to enlarge icons, newsletters, books, menus and much more with it camera. And all with the highest flexibility.
How to jeki Magnifier
- Launch Settings from it Home screen.
- Tap Access.
- Tap Magnifier.
- Tap the switch next to the Magnifier.
- Once activated, just tap the three-dimensional side button or Home button (if your iPhone has one) to start up. You may have to choose the Magnifier if you have plenty of room options.
How to zoom with Magnifier
- Launch the Magnifier app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap, hold, and drag the slider to adjust the size – left to decrease and right to increase the boost.
Guide about How to turn iPhone in to a magnifying glass
In this guide, we told you about the How to turn iPhone in to a magnifying glass; please read all steps above so that you understand How to turn iPhone in to a magnifying glass in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to turn iPhone in to a magnifying glass, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to turn iPhone in to a magnifying glass. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.