Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Turn-off Bixby on Galaxy S10. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Turn-off Bixby on Galaxy S10
Ever since Samsung announced the Galaxy S8 with its Bixby assistant on board, people have been asking about ways to remove it and forget button was in the first place. Them button eventually disappeared with the size of the Galaxy S20, but Bixby then merged into that power button, making it even more frustrating to use.
Now that it is 2021 and the Galaxy S21 series is out, a new generation of users are discovering Bixby, so we are back to show you how to turn it off again. Bixby is Samsung’s attempt to develop something that can compete with Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Siri, and Google Assistant. Samsung is the world’s largest smartphone maker who also has a successful line of home lighting, so it is not surprising that it is trying to find up with visual effects to connect them all.
Bixby’s performance is very similar to that of other voice assistants. You can ask about the weather, set alarms or clocks, make calls, send text messages, translate languages, calculate, change your settings. phone or create systems with multiple steps. However, Samsung phones they all run Android, and most people like Google Assistant as their voice assistant because it excels at answering general internet questions. Google Assistant can also launch applications and make calls, but your phone Settings cannot be changed.
How to activates Bixby on Samsung Galaxy S10
Before you begin, make sure your Galaxy S10 is signed up to your Samsung account. After that, here how to mu Bixby kuro Home:
- Go to it home screen on the Galaxy S10 and then long press on the empty space on the screen. You should see home the screen takes less, and two more screens show up on both sides.
- Move to the right screen, where Bixby Home screen is located. You should see a slider in the upper right corner with a blue arrow.
- Click on that slide to kill it, and Bixby Home The screen should gray out, indicating your success.
Now you can change the settings on the Bixby application button on the left side of the Galaxy S10 to make it difficult to activate Bixby accidentally.
- Go to your app screen and click on the Settings application.
- In the Settings menu, go to Advanced features choice.
- Then tap the Bixby button option.
- You should see that Just click to open the Bixby option enabled. Just double click to open Bixby. With the program selected, you will need to double click the Bixby application button to launch the AI helper. That should make you work when you do not want to do so.
Obviously, this did not completely remove Bixby, but it was close. Samsung also allows Galaxy S10 owners to upgrade the Bixby button in the same menu so you can launch other applications, except for contributors based on things like Google Assistant.
Guide about How to Turn-off Bixby on Galaxy S10
In this guide, we told you about the How to Turn-off Bixby on Galaxy S10; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Turn-off Bixby on Galaxy S10 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Turn-off Bixby on Galaxy S10, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Turn-off Bixby on Galaxy S10. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.