Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to turn off Bixby on the Galaxy Note 10. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to turn off Bixby on the Galaxy Note 10
Samsung’s digital co-founder, Bixby, has been around since the Galaxy S8 debuted, and three years later it is still an integral part of every flagship of the company. With the Galaxy Note 10, Bixby has a new trigger and is still easier to play. Maybe you know Google Assistant, Alexa from Amazon or Siri from Apple. These are all virtual assistants. Bixby is Samsung’s flagship device and has been around since the Galaxy S8 phone. Bixby helps you do things on your device, such as: B. Call people, create calendar events, or browse the Internet. The wizard integrates with many parts of your device, such as camera and home screen.
How to Kill Bixby on Galaxy Note 10
- Go to Settings> Advanced Features.
- Delete Bixby Procedures.
- Press the side button.
- Turn off Double Press or switch to something other than Open Bixby.
- Switch Press and hold to Power Off the Menu.
- Go to Settings and click on the high glass at the top right.
- Click Bixby and select an entry that says Info App, Voice Bixby.
- Tap Gear Settings at the top right to go to Bixby sound settings.
- Click Auto Transfer and switch to Ma.
- Tap Stealing ObjectsUp and Keep Awake With Hi, Bixby.
- Turn Off Using When Phone Lock.
- By Bixby Dictation.
- Tap Bixby Key and switch to Double Click to Unlock Bixby.
- Turn off Sales notification.
- Go to it home screen and press to get Widget Configuration mode.
- Swipe left and turn off Samsung Daily.
Guide about How to turn off Bixby on the Galaxy Note 10
In this guide, we told you about the How to turn off Bixby on the Galaxy Note 10; please read all steps above so that you understand How to turn off Bixby on the Galaxy Note 10 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to turn off Bixby on the Galaxy Note 10, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to turn off Bixby on the Galaxy Note 10. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.