Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Turn off Face ID Temporarily on an iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Turn off Face ID Temporarily on an iPhone
Face ID is a cool and effective way to authenticate yourself on an iPhone. Just a look at the screen, and yours phone open. However, eye certification is on the dark side, and some think that transferring it to retail technology is a mistake.
Imagine a scene in which you are in a situation where another person is trying to reach you phone using Face ID. Your device may have been lost, and now someone may by attempt to parody Face ID. You may even have a situation where you are forced to open yours phone.
- This is a manual approach. Just continue pressing the side button of your iPhone then press either the volume Up or Volume Down key. You will now be presented with a screen which will show you the options of emergency services and charging phone kuro.
- You just clicked on “Cancel” button, you will be unlocked back to Lock Screen. However, Face ID feature will not work. To make it work, you will first need to unlock your device using the passcode.
- This is a hands-off approach which is to use Siri. When your phone is locked, just say “Hey Siri, who phone do this? “. Now Siri will answer that the iPhone owner’s name and will also send the contact card.
- The step also prevents the Open Eye feature on the device. Now, you will need to enter the passcode to log in phone.
- Method 1 and Method 2 described above show how to remove face ID when iPhone is with you. But what if the iPhone is not with you or you have lost it? Okay, there is nothing to worry about like Face ID feature gets disabled after five unsuccessful attempts.
- However, if you want to make sure your device is secure, you can remove the Face ID by using Find My App using another Apple device registered with the same account holder.
- You can also remove the Face ID on your iPhone using other devices registered into the Family Sharing Machine. There is however another way to activate Face ID remotely and that is by logging in to the iCloud account from any browser and clicking on the “Find iPhone” icon.
Delete Your Face ID Permanently
If you are looking for a way to remove Face ID feature on your iPhone completely, follow this step-by-step process.
- Go to the Settings application on your iPhone
- Scroll down and tap “Face ID & passcode”.
- You will be asked to enter your password. Do so.
- Now, toggle off the main option that says “iPhone Unlock”
- That’s it. Face ID is now disabled.
Guide about How to Turn off Face ID Temporarily on an iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to Turn off Face ID Temporarily on an iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Turn off Face ID Temporarily on an iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Turn off Face ID Temporarily on an iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Turn off Face ID Temporarily on an iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.