Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Turn-Off Google Assistant on Your Phone’s Lock Screen. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Turn-Off Google Assistant on Your Phone’s Lock Screen
Google Assistant is one of the most powerful digital helpers that many users around the world want. Finding information or sending messages, setting an alarm or playing music without touching it phone is fascinating for users. In addition, you can even do phone calls with the help of Google Assistant. All you have to do is say “OK Google” or “Hey Google” to let the helper finish your tasks easily.
However, Google Assistant is accurate and fast to execute commands, but it can be frustrating at times when you are asleep phone lights up when you speak casually or talk to another AI-powered device in it home. Therefore, we are with him guide which you can follow to activate Google Help from the lock screen.
Turn off Google Assistant on the Lock screen
In order to completely remove Google Assistant from the lock screen and prevent it from popping up randomly, all you need to do is turn off Voice Match feature in its programs. To do the same, drink up with the steps below.
- Launch Google Assistant by giving the commands “Ok Google” or “Hey Google” or by pressing and holding home button.
- As soon as the Helper comes out up, click the box icon given at the bottom left.
- Now, tap your profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen and swipe left to navigate to the Help section.
- On the next page, scroll down and select Phone under Help devices list.
- After that, tap on the toggle next to the “Access with Voice Match” option to turn it off. Confirm the same if ready again.
Guide about How to Turn-Off Google Assistant on Your Phone’s Lock Screen
In this guide, we told you about the How to Turn-Off Google Assistant on Your Phone’s Lock Screen; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Turn-Off Google Assistant on Your Phone’s Lock Screen in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Turn-Off Google Assistant on Your Phone’s Lock Screen, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Turn-Off Google Assistant on Your Phone’s Lock Screen. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.