Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to turn off Google Photos’ Rediscover This Day Cards and Notifications Feature. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to turn off Google Photos’ Rediscover This Day Cards and Notifications Feature
First, I found that modern Google Play cards and notifications in Google Photos are free. A fond memory of that day. It was a fun way of remembering her until I realized I was spending a lot of time on it. I think many do not want to be disturbed by the maps and repetitive notifications of that day. It is very likely that you still do not want to remember important events and therefore want to deactivate them. Well, it’s easy.
Delete Cards and Notifications
Whether you are using Google Photos on your desktop or using Android or iOS, you can easily activate both Today’s Review Cards and Notifications using any of the methods below. Regardless of the operating system, any changes you make will be synchronized across all your devices, so you will not have to repeat the process everywhere.
Activate using the helper tab
- On the Google Photos Help tab, find a Re-Discover card today. Then tap or tap the vertical ellipse icon (three dots) in the lower right corner of the card.
- In the menu that appears, tap Turn Off Discover again today. That is all. You will no longer find Tunwari Today cards in the Google Photos Assistant. You won’t be bothered by Rediscover Today notifications either.
Activated by the Planning Commission
- If you do not find the “Adjust Today” card in the Google Photos Assistant, do not worry. You can also bring “Adjust This Date Discovery” cards and notifications with a short clip into the Google Photos settings group.
- Click the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner of the Google Photos web app or mobile app.
- In the menu that appears, click Settings.
- Tap or tap the option called Help Cards.
- Switch side by side Discover this day.
- Both replay cards for this day and notifications are turned off after that. If you want to turn them on later, go back to the Google Photos settings, tap Organizer Cards, then tap Switch next to Discover today.
Turn off notifications only
- If you do not want to lose the cards Re-discover this date in Google Photo Assistant, consider deleting notifications to make them less likely. However, there are no specific controls to help you handle notifications Revisit this Day only. Therefore, to remove them, you need to remove all Google Photo notifications.
- The Google Photos app on Android offers some flexibility, but you will still have to activate all the Help cards. If you are not even interested in losing other Google Photo notifications, then let’s see how you can delete them.
Google Photos – Desktop
- Open the Google Photos menu, then click Settings.
- Scroll down the settings panel, and turn off the switch next to the Browser notification.
Google Photos – Android
- Open the Google Photos menu, tap Settings, then tap Notifications.
- Tap the notification settings on this device then turn it off next to Help on the next screen.
Google Photos – iOS
- Open the Settings application on your iPhone or iPad. Then scroll down and tap Google Photos.
- Tap Notifications, then turn it next to Allow notifications.
Guide about How to turn off Google Photos’ Rediscover This Day Cards and Notifications Feature
In this guide, we told you about the How to turn off Google Photos’ Rediscover This Day Cards and Notifications Feature; please read all steps above so that you understand How to turn off Google Photos’ Rediscover This Day Cards and Notifications Feature in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to turn off Google Photos’ Rediscover This Day Cards and Notifications Feature, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to turn off Google Photos’ Rediscover This Day Cards and Notifications Feature. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.