Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Turn off In-App Browser for Android Apps. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Turn off In-App Browser for Android Apps
Do you want to turn off the in-app browser in Android applications? Well, today, most apps offer an in-app navigation option that allows you to browse to URLs and websites from within the application instead of using it. phone’s default browser. This seems to be possible by the developers to let customers become trapped in their plans as long as possible.
While this provides quick access to web applications, some of you may object to the approach. As a result, you must double click to open the links from your primary browser applications. For Android applications including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Gmail, and Telegram, this article explains how to activate the browser inside the app.
Turn Off In-App Browser in Essential Android Apps
In previous versions of Android, browsing the app was easy using the Android WebView application. And you can remove the same by simply removing the WebView application from it phone.
Unfortunately, it is downloaded via the Chrome Custom Tab, which contains some Chrome features and lets you switch to a browser quickly if needed. So, already trick will no longer work for you.
Thus, tons of applications are integrated with browsing inside the app feature, and they all have different ways of killing it. And while you just need a little bit of tinkering around with the programs, below are ways to enable in-app browsers for major Android applications, including Google, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
Links from the Google application are opened in an in-app browser instead of Chrome or the default browser. This makes you really angry, especially when you open something in the Google Accounts feed. You can follow the steps given below to get it.
- Open the Google app on your Android.
- Head to the Die e sii section (the three parallel icons given in the bottom right) and click on Line up.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and find the option that says “Open web pages in the application. ”
- Shift to move it.
Facebook is the altar of the largest social network in the world, it needs no introduction. To enable in-app browser in the Facebook application:
- Open the Facebook application, click on hamburger menu in the upper right corner of the navigation bar.
- Scroll down and select Line up underneath Settings & Privacy part.
- Now, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on Media and Contacts.
- Turn toggle next to “Links open outside”Option to disable in-app browser.
Instagram is all about photos, and you won’t find links like you do on other platforms like Facebook. However, you open the in-app browser whenever you click the links in the DM, bio, or anywhere else.
Unfortunately, there is no built-in option to play. However, you can try the exercises below.
Stop Instagram from Open Links
Whenever you click a link related to Instagram, it will automatically open in the application. If you want to open it in your browser instead, follow the steps below:
- Open Line up on it phone.
- Go to Applications and Notifications > View all Apps.
- Select Instagram and click on Open by default.
- Here, tap Open Supported links and turn to Do not allow.
Open Links from Instagram in Default Browser
When you click the links in Instagram, they open in an in-app browser. To open them in your default browsers like Chrome or Edge, follow the steps below.
- Tap the link inside Instagram.
- Once it opens, click on three-dot list in the upper right corner.
- Click on It is open
such as Open in Chrome or Open in Edge.
Links embedded in your emails open in a separate custom tab by default. However, you can set them not to open in Gmail through the app settings.
- Launch the Gmail app on it phone then click the hamburger menu to open the side menu.
- Click on Line up and head to the General Plan taboo.
- Remove the box against “Open web links in Gmail”Option, and good to go.
Being one of the best alternatives to WhatsApp, Telegram is all about messaging and content sharing, including web links. And since I have been using it for a while now, no one will understand the pain of clicking ‘Open link in Chrome’ better than me. In case you are angry by the same, follow the steps mentioned below.
- On your Android, open the Telegram application and go to head Line up by the sidebar.
- Here, select Chat system.
- Scroll down a bit and hold Ni-App Browser option.
- The links you received in Telegram will now open in it phone’s default browser.
Twitter is a microblogging platform where link sharing is of its own importance. Follow the steps below to activate navigation within the Twitter application feature on your Android.
- Open Twitter and swipe from the left edge to open the navigation bar.
- Here, select Plans and privacy.
- Click on Display and sound.
- Remove box for “Use an in-app browser”Under the web browser title.
Any Redditors here? For starters, Reddit is a popular social networking site based on human interests. And if you are within one, I do not think you will need it guide to enable in-app browsing. However, if you are confused, take it up with the steps below.
- Launch Reddit on it phone.
- Click on it profile picture at the top left to open the side menu.
- Then, click on Line up below.
- Now, take the “Open web links in the application”Option, and good to go.
Guide about How to Turn off In-App Browser for Android Apps
In this guide, we told you about the How to Turn off In-App Browser for Android Apps; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Turn off In-App Browser for Android Apps in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Turn off In-App Browser for Android Apps, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Turn off In-App Browser for Android Apps. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.