Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to turn off photo “Memories” alerts on iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to turn off photo “Memories” alerts on iPhone
Reminders feature at Apple Photos, introduced in iOS 10, aims to give you fun pictures of events, people, pets, and more from the last few years. However, if you do not really care about exercise slideshows, you probably do not want notifications for them either. Apple Photos, Facebook, and Google Photos are tools you can use to control what “reminder” services they can give you. But these programs, to manage the type of images and posts that are algorithmically displayed on your screen, are not always easy to find – especially in situations where these applications introduce a gut feeling reminder.
Some steps to erase memories in Apple Photos:
- Go to the gallery.
- Open the photo or video you want.
- Now, long click on the video or photo and then tap on ‘Suggest More Memories Like This’ button below photo.
- Go to the ‘For You’ section of Photos.
- Find the photo or video you want to avoid, and long press to get the same menu.
To be able to pause photos to notify you of New Memories, go to the Settings application.
- Now, go to the notification option.
- Go to the Photos section.
- After that, go to Memories and turn off Allow Notifications.
- If a photo widget is added to it home screen, memories can flash from there. Therefore, you need to remove it by tapping and holding it until the menu appears.
- Then scroll down and tap ‘Remove’ Featured Photos. ‘
How to erase memories on an iOS 15 device:
- Go to the Photos app and click the Album icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click People under People and Places.
- Now, choose the person your Memories want to change.
- Click the three icons in the upper right.
- Pop-up list will be available. From there, you can completely remove people from the ‘People’ list.
- If you ‘Feature Little Man ‘, you will have two options. You can either feature the person is less at Memories or not at all.
- If you are selecting ‘Remove This Person From The Person’, you will have to reset the person’s album.
Guide about How to turn off photo “Memories” alerts on iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to turn off photo “Memories” alerts on iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to turn off photo “Memories” alerts on iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to turn off photo “Memories” alerts on iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to turn off photo “Memories” alerts on iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.