Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Turn off Pop-Up Blocker in Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Turn off Pop-Up Blocker in Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox
Popup-up is a very old technology used in web browsers or web applications to communicate, alert or create a new browser window to the user to target specific content. Popup-up blockers are used to block or pop up. Most websites use pop-ups even in the 2000s. In general, pop-ups are annoying to web users and are often blocked by using dictionaries or third-party pop-up blockers provided by the browser. By default, most popular browsers have built-in popup blocks and this can cause problems in some cases.
How to Turn off Popup-up Blocker on Chrome
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Click the list of three icons in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- Click Privacy and Security on the left. In the right window, click Site Settings under the Privacy and Security section.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects under Content section.
- Turn switch next to Blocked (recommended) and will turn off pop-upup blocker on Chrome. You will see the option changed to Allowed.
On this page, you can also click Add button next to Block or Allow to add websites to the Block or Allow list. To enable pop-upup Blocked, you can switch to Blocked again.
How to Activate Popup Blocker on Firefox
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Click the three-line menu icon in the upper right corner and select Options.
- Click Privacy & Security on the left.
- Under the Permissions section in the right window, remove the pop- blockup Windows then Firefox pop-up blocker is disabled and allows pop-ups on Firefox.
How to Turn off Popup-up Blocker on Microsoft Edge
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- In Microsoft Edge Settings, click Cookies and Site Permissions on the left.
- Under Site permissions in the right window, scroll down to find and click Pop-up and redirect option under All permissions.
- Turn it off next to Dina (recommended) to turn off pop-upup blocker of Microsoft Edge browser.
How to Turn off Popup-up Blocker in Safari on Mac
- Open the Safari browser on your Mac computer.
- Click the Safari menu and click Favorites.
- Click Websites.
- Turn off the switch of “Block Popup-up Windows “option.
How to Turn off Popup Blocker of Internet Explorer
- Open the Internet Explorer browser on your computer.
- Click the gear settings icon in the upper right corner and select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab in the popup-up Window Internet Options.
- Remove box of “Turn Pop-up Blocker “option to disable pop-up blocker of Internet Explorer browser.
Guide about How to Turn off Pop-Up Blocker in Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox
In this guide, we told you about the How to Turn off Pop-Up Blocker in Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Turn off Pop-Up Blocker in Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Turn off Pop-Up Blocker in Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Turn off Pop-Up Blocker in Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.