Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Turn-Off the Lock Screen on Windows 10. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Turn-Off the Lock Screen on Windows 10
One of the first aesthetic features a user sees when logged into a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 operating system is a lock screen. Often the lock screen displays a nice image or maybe a company logo and then waits patiently for user typing. To overcome the lock screen and go to the Windows 10 login screen, the user has to press, buy or press Enter.
Lock screen feature is not the worst user experience, but it is completely unnecessary. Unfortunately, while there are several reset settings in the Settings that allow users to change what appears on the Windows 10 lock screen and how it is configured, there is a way to remove the lock screen completely, and that is by adjusting Windows registry. . This article will show you how to remove the lock screen from Microsoft Windows 10 by editing the Windows registry file.
How to remove the Windows 10 lock screen
- Search for regedit and command
- Double-click to expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE on the left.
- Double-click to expand SOFTWARE.
- Double click to expand Policies.
- Double click to expand Microsoft.
- Now, do not double click but right click Windows.
- Click New and then press the button.
- Rename the newly created # 1 Button as Personal and press Enter
- In the personal folder, right-click on the Registry Editor, select New and then select DWORD (32-bit) Value. You will see a new application -up on the right side of the Registry Editor, titled New Value # 1. Rename it as NoLockScreen and press Enter.
- Double-click the NoLockScreen to open your value data. Under Value data, change the value from 0 to 1 and click OK.
- Exit the Registry Editor and restart your PC.
Guide about How to Turn-Off the Lock Screen on Windows 10
In this guide, we told you about the How to Turn-Off the Lock Screen on Windows 10; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Turn-Off the Lock Screen on Windows 10 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Turn-Off the Lock Screen on Windows 10, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Turn-Off the Lock Screen on Windows 10. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.