Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Turn-Off Windows 10/11 Automatic Reboot. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Turn-Off Windows 10/11 Automatic Reboot
Many Windows users complain that they are annoyed that Windows 10 restarts automatically feature. In fact, a feature of the Windows operating system is essential: the following automatic update by mandatory reboot. On the one hand, it lets you make sure your device is up to date with the latest enhancements and security patches. On the other hand, a sudden reboot can lead to data loss, especially unsaved work.
To solve this problem, many users are looking for a way to stop Windows 10 from restarting automatically. In this Windows 10 guide, we will show you useful ways to prevent Windows 10 from restarting after an update.
How to bring the focus on the system
- Open the Control Panel. In newer versions of Windows, the fastest way is to find the control from the Start menu or Run dialog box. If you are using an older version of Windows like Windows 7 or earlier, go to Start> Control Panel.
- In Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7, select Settings and Security.
- In Windows Vista, select Settings and Maintenance.
- In Windows XP, select Performance and Maintenance.
- Select System link.
- Select Advanced Settings from the left panel of the screen
- Windows XP only: Open the Advanced tab of Settings Properties.
- In the Startup and Recovery section near the bottom of the new window, select Settings.
- Select the next box Automatically restart to remove your check mark.
- Select OK to save the changes, then OK again on the Properties Settings window.
Guide about How to Turn-Off Windows 10/11 Automatic Reboot
In this guide, we told you about the How to Turn-Off Windows 10/11 Automatic Reboot; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Turn-Off Windows 10/11 Automatic Reboot in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Turn-Off Windows 10/11 Automatic Reboot, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Turn-Off Windows 10/11 Automatic Reboot. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.