Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Turn On/Off Snooze in Gmail on web and mobile devices. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Turn On/Off Snooze in Gmail on web and mobile devices
Gmail’s spontaneous feature let it temporarily remove the email from your inbox and move it until you need it. After that occasion, an email will also appear in your inbox on a specific date or time set when you use that option. So if you are active or want to reply later, you can move your email to any date and time, be on it phone or computer. Them feature make sure you do not miss any email you want to reply to later.
How to Occasionally Gmail email in a web browser
- Open your Gmail account in a web browser on your computer.
- Find and point your cursor to the message you want occasionally.
- On the right side of the subject line, a clock icon will appear next to several other icons Click on it.
- A pre-determined timeline and an option to select custom Snooze will appear. Select when you want the email to appear in your inbox again.
How to Available via Snoozed emails in Gmail on a web browser
- Open your Gmail account.
- Move your cursor to the left in your Gmail inbox and click on the timer and folder labeled “Binded.”
- If you have Snoozed many emails and want to find one quickly and easily, click the search tool at the top of your Gmail inbox and type a word.
How to Occasionally email Gmail on a mobile device
- Open the Gmail application on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap and hold the email you want occasionally until the top search tool is replaced by a menu tool showing four options: a file, a trash can, a letter, and three icons.
- Select the three icon icon in the upper right to bring it up up email menu. On an iPhone this will appear at the bottom of the screen. For Android users, the menu will appear at the top right in the Gmail application.
- Tap the option occasionally.
- To “Snoo” multiple messages, tap down each email you want to remind.
- Select the three icons when they appear, then select the “Snooze” option.
- Tap the date and time you want to be reminded.
How to available via Snoozed emails in Gmail on a mobile device
- Open the Gmail application.
- Click the three lines at the top of the Gmail app on the left side of the search bar. When done, a list of folders will appear.
- Select “Free” in the second menu “All Icons.” This will increase up all your Snoozed messages, with the option to search via emails through the search tool.
Guide about How to Turn On/Off Snooze in Gmail on web and mobile devices
In this guide, we told you about the How to Turn On/Off Snooze in Gmail on web and mobile devices; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Turn On/Off Snooze in Gmail on web and mobile devices in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Turn On/Off Snooze in Gmail on web and mobile devices, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Turn On/Off Snooze in Gmail on web and mobile devices. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.