Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to turn on Virtual Desk Gestures on Chrome OS. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to turn on Virtual Desk Gestures on Chrome OS
In the last few months, Chrome OS has received a lot of regular updates laptop features has long been required. For example, you can use full desktop applications with Linux and play games on Chromebooks with Steam. That being said, the Chromebook now allows free access with your Android device. All of these features has grown Chromebooks from a young age laptop to be a genuine candidate laptop product. And now we have finally the touch controls on the Chromebook, which has seen many improvements and additions.
With virtual desktop tables, which Google calls Virtual Tables, you can divide the desktop into multiple work areas, where you can organize your applications and windows. With Chrome OS, you can open it up to four tables at the same time and switch between them quickly. Now that the Virtual Desks feature has become a stable Chrome OS channel, users finally have the ability to switch between desktops with lap controls. However, in order to use gestures, you need to activate the hidden banner.
How to Activate Virtual Desktop Gestures on Chrome OS
- To activate your Virtual Desks, let you update your Chromebook to the latest and latest version of Chrome OS. After that, all you have to do is click on the “Overview” button (]]) “to view option” + New Desk “at the top right to start using this feature.
- Next open a new Chrome browser tab and type the following into your Omni box (chrome address bar):
- “chrome: // flags” without rumors
- Press the Enter key to open up page of banners where you will find all kinds of beautiful things.
- Click “Virtual Desktop Controls” in the browser search tool, next, click on the drop-down menu next to it and then select the “Done” option from the list of available options.
- Alternatively, you can paste “chrome: // flags / # enable-virtual-desks-gestures” into the search tool and press Enter to go directly to the object.
- For the changes to affect your Chrome OS, you must restart your device. That’s all there is to it. Now, when you place your four fingers on the music pad or screen and swipe left or right, Chrome OS will shift the workspace to the left or right of any existing desktop.
Guide about How to turn on Virtual Desk Gestures on Chrome OS
In this guide, we told you about the How to turn on Virtual Desk Gestures on Chrome OS; please read all steps above so that you understand How to turn on Virtual Desk Gestures on Chrome OS in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to turn on Virtual Desk Gestures on Chrome OS, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to turn on Virtual Desk Gestures on Chrome OS. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.