Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to unlink Spotify from PS5. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to unlink Spotify from PS5
When you connect your Spotify account to PlayStation 5, you get access to everything in your account and you can listen to music on your PS5 in the same way you do on it phone, Computer, or other connected device. However, you can only connect your Spotify account to one PS5 at a time, and if you have multiple devices connected, you may encounter a Spotify delay at random times. There are two ways to disconnect your Spotify account from your PlayStation 5.
Remove Spotify from the console
If you have access to your PS5, you can connect your Spotify account via the Spotify application.
- Start the Spotify application with your controller.
- Go to the top right of the screen and select your account name.
- Select “Exit” from the drop-down menu.
Your PlayStation account is disconnected.
Remove Spotify via web browser
You can still link your Spotify account even if you no longer have access to the PS5. In that case, you need to go to the PlayStation website to remove your PS5.
- Use your PSN account and password to access the PlayStation website.
- Click “Services” in the upper left corner of the webpage, then “PS Music.”
- Go to your Spotify account on the “Manage your Spotify Link” page.
- Click “Unlink,” and then confirm by clicking “Unlink” a second time.
Guide about How to unlink Spotify from PS5
In this guide, we told you about the How to unlink Spotify from PS5; please read all steps above so that you understand How to unlink Spotify from PS5 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to unlink Spotify from PS5, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to unlink Spotify from PS5. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.