Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Unpair/Pair Bluetooth Devices in macOS. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Unpair/Pair Bluetooth Devices in macOS
Advances in wireless headsets, speakers, and mouse make them more able to connect to a Mac. While easier said than done, controlling Bluetooth devices on your Mac can be easier. Using your Mac, you can plug in your Bluetooth headsets, external keyboard, and more. You can connect up to seven Bluetooth devices to your Mac at the same time. You will learn how to add and disconnect devices.
Unpair Bluetooth device in Mac
To remove a Bluetooth device from your Mac by disconnecting it, all you need to do is turn anything off. Alternatively, you can switch Bluetooth from the toolbar; The steps are the same as those listed above, only if you change the button keep rather than on. You can also disconnect the Bluetooth device manually from your Mac. Making it direct; all you need to do is follow the steps listed under this paragraph.
- Open Bluetooth Favorites from the Favorites settings application.
- Indicate the device you want to disconnect. Right-click on the device you want to disconnect.
- From the list of options that appear up, select Disconnect.
You can also disconnect your Bluetooth device from your Mac toolbar.
- Click the Bluetooth icon, where you will see your devices.
- Next to the device you want to disconnect, tap the Bluetooth icon. It will change from blue to gray, meaning it is no longer paired.
Connect a Bluetooth Device to Mac
- Go into your Bluetooth favorites. You can find these by either going to the Bluetooth icon in your toolbar or through Settings Preferences.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device and move it between your Mac.
- In the large white box, the Bluetooth device should appear up. For this example, we connect wireless headsets. Click Connect button beside him.
Guide about How to Unpair/Pair Bluetooth Devices in macOS
In this guide, we told you about the How to Unpair/Pair Bluetooth Devices in macOS; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Unpair/Pair Bluetooth Devices in macOS in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Unpair/Pair Bluetooth Devices in macOS, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Unpair/Pair Bluetooth Devices in macOS. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.