Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Update Chrome Browser on Different platforms. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Update Chrome Browser on Different platforms
Google Chrome is the most popular browser on all platforms and it is important to keep updated as many important security updates for the browser are released every year. Many people wonder how they can update Google Chrome, because it does not seem that there are many updates button in the browser. The answer, therefore, is that Google Chrome is set by default to update automatically without informing you ever that an update has been made. However, this is not always the case. In this case, you may have to install the updates manually.
Google Chrome is set to update automatically by default on both Windows and Mac. Here it is how to check if you are running the latest version and how to Google Chrome update. How you update Google Chrome depends on the platform you are using the browser on. It’s very easy to update Google Chrome on the desktop, and it’s very easy on Android and iOS as well. If you’re wondering how to Google Chrome update, this is everything you need to know.
How to Update Google Chrome on Mac and Windows
- Whether you are a Mac or a Windows user, the first step is to select more icons (vertical lines of circles) from the right corner of Chrome.
- When an update is available, an arrow will appear in the color area next to “Update Google Chrome.” If the icon is green, then the update is approaching for 48 hours. Orange means the update has been on for four days and red means at least one week since the update was received.
- To update Chrome, select the “Google Chrome Update” option in the more menu, then restart the browser. -The tabs open when you update the browser will restart as soon as the browser restarts. Alternatively, you can select Note Now to restart Chrome later. If you do not see the Google Chrome update then you are using the latest version or the latest update has not been released to your device (this may take. up to one week).
- Chrome is always looking for updates and will tell you when one is available. However, you can also manually check for new features.
- To do so, select more icons, hover over Help and click About Google Chrome. The scan will start automatically once the web page is loaded. This page also tells you what version of Chrome you are using.
How to Update Chrome on iPhone and iPad
- Make sure the automatic application updates work on your iPhone or iPad if you do not want to update Chrome manually.
- To do so, open Settings, select your Apple ID and tap iTunes and App Store.
- At the bottom of the Automatic Records list, place the slider next to Updates to the right. Once this program is activated, new versions of applications on your device will automatically download when available.
- To manually check for an update, open the App Store on your iPad or iPhone.
- Select Updates from below and find the Chrome icon in the nearest updates.
- Tap Update to install and enter your Apple ID and password.
How to Update Chrome on Android
- Android users can also set up applications to update automatically. Select Menu settings from the left corner (three horizontal lines) of the Google Play Store.
- Tap Settings and click the Auto-Update application under the General tab.
Guide about How to Update Chrome Browser on Different platforms
In this guide, we told you about the How to Update Chrome Browser on Different platforms; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Update Chrome Browser on Different platforms in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Update Chrome Browser on Different platforms, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Update Chrome Browser on Different platforms. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.