Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Update Your Android Device. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Update Your Android Device
Android is one of the biggest mobile systems on the market and run on most non-iPhones (which runs iOS). Maintains your Android phone up to this day will ensure you get the latest features and keep your device safe. Android security patches are available monthly, while full Android updates are released annually – usually in August or September (additional Android operating system updates are also released periodically, although no frequency is set) .
Devices running near-standard Android (such as Google Pixel, Motorola and Nokia phones) always get these OS and security updates first, initially phones from other manufacturers – with more updated Android experiences – may have to wait for weeks or even months for the corresponding updates.
How to Update Android OS manually
- Open your Android phone and make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi. Sometimes updates are great and you can use up Lots of your data, so using Wi-Fi is advisable.
- Navigate to your “Settings” icon, often shown by cog, and click on it. In the “Settings” menu, scroll down to find “About Phone”Option and click on it.
- Find “Settings Updates” and select. Then select “Check for Updates,” followed by “Update to Download and Install New Android Version.”
How to Update Android OS automatically
- Open your Android device and navigate to “Settings.”
- Scroll down the “Settings” menu until you see “Software Update.”
- Here, you will find an option to “Auto Record over Wi-Fi.” Scroll to the right to turn this option on; the toggle will then change green.
- Close the menu. Your Android device will update automatically, if you are within Wi-Fi range.
Guide about How to Update Your Android Device
In this guide, we told you about the How to Update Your Android Device; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Update Your Android Device in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Update Your Android Device, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Update Your Android Device. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.