Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Use Bluestacks to Run Android Apps on Windows. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Use Bluestacks to Run Android Apps on Windows
BlueStacks is one of the most popular Android emulators out there, bridging the gap between desktop and mobile ecosystem by allowing users to play their favorite Android applications and games from the comfort of their desktop or laptop. That way, you can take advantage of more power sources available for PCs or Macs, not to mention the benefits of using a mouse and keyboard.
Originally released in 2011, BlueStacks has continued to grow with the Android ecosystem, attracting investment partners from technology giants such as Intel, AMD, Samsung and Qualcomm. The emulator is free to use and ad-supported, with a premium subscription level that removes ads and offers additional customization options and special technical support.
How to Install BlueStacks
BlueStacks is a software that brings Android N (7.1.2) to a Windows computer. It gives you the ability to use the mouse and keyboard from your device with Android applications. Unlike a smartphone with a fixed size screen, you can reset Windows BlueStacks to allow larger applications or full screen. Install BlueStacks and log in to the Google Play Store to download and run Android applications on it laptop or table.
- Open a browser and go to www.bluestacks.com.
- Select Download BlueStacks.
- Save, then run the downloaded file. The download and installation process may take some time, especially if you have a slow internet connection or a slow computer.
- BlueStacks should start automatically after installation. This may take some time, depending on your connection and your computer.
- Once launched, BlueStacks gives you access to your Google Play account. You will need to go through the Google Play login process to access, install, and use Android apps from the Play Store.
- After signing up for Google Play, you are set to install Android applications.
How to Install and Use Android Apps From Google Play Store With BlueStacks
After BlueStacks is installed on your PC, you can download and install Android applications to use from that computer.
- If BlueStacks does not open and run, select BlueStacks to start.
- Select Google Play to open the Play Store.
- Browse or search for the Android application you want to install. Select the application to view your details.
- Select Install to download the application to your computer. The program displays an icon for each Android application installed within the BlueStacks application.
- Select the app icon to run the installed Android application.
- In BlueStacks, each application opens in a separate tab. Switch between tabs to switch between running Android apps.
- By default, BlueStacks displays a sidebar tool with multiple controls to the right of Android applications. Use these controls to adjust application volume, change keypad controls, capture screenshots or recordings, set your location, shake the device, or change the BlueStacks screen.
- Alternatively, pay (for example, $ 3.33 per month) to upgrade a BlueStacks account to remove ads.
Guide about How to Use Bluestacks to Run Android Apps on Windows
In this guide, we told you about the How to Use Bluestacks to Run Android Apps on Windows; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Use Bluestacks to Run Android Apps on Windows in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Use Bluestacks to Run Android Apps on Windows, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Use Bluestacks to Run Android Apps on Windows. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.