Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Use Chrome PiP in Windows. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Use Chrome PiP in Windows
For three years, Google has been working on Image-in-Picture mode for the Chrome desktop. This functionality allows you to play any movie in PiP mode on any platform. It is one of the uniqueness of the browser features, but only available with the help of Chrome banner or extension. In this article, we will go through both options to enable Image-in-Image (PiP) mode in Google Chrome on your computer in 2021.
The methods mentioned here work on all the latest versions of Google Chrome, including Chrome 87, the most recent stable channel. Chrome v70 added feature, however, he is still buried behind a banner. However, doing the task is much easier today than it was three years ago, when you had to activate several flags to achieve it. So today we will go through how to use Photo-Mode in Google Chrome on desktop.
Method 1: Using the built-in PiP Mode
PiP mode built into Google Chrome is easy to play and works as a charm on many sites. Here it is how to do you:
- Open Chrome. Then type chrome: // flags in the browser address bar and Hit Enter. Now find the Image-in-Image banner Global Media Controls in the Banners search box.
- The program will be ‘Change’. Click on that button and from the drop-down menu, select ‘Run’. Now restart Chrome.
- Go to YouTube and start playing any video. Baby double-click on video to access the hidden menu that will give you the ‘Picture in Picture’ option.
- You can now use PiP mode on YouTube and drag the video window to any other than the screen.
Method 2: Using Extension
The built-in picture-in-picture mode for Google Chrome works well on some sites, such as YouTube, but does not work on other video sharing sites like Dailymotion. This is exactly where you should use ‘Image Enhancement’ for Google Chrome. It was created by Google itself and, works on many sites I tested, including Dailymotion. To use, install Image-in-Picture Extension (free). Now go to a video site, like YouTube, Dailymotion, or any other, and start playing a video.
- Now click the media controls icon in the upper right corner and click the PiP icon to upload a video. You can also press Alt + P on Windows or Option + P on Mac at the same time for the same effect.
- Once you do one of the above, the video will play in a separate window that you can drag to any part of the screen and scale to your selection.
- You can click on the “X” in the top right corner of the player (which appears when you first cursor over the video) to return to the original tab.
Guide about How to Use Chrome PiP in Windows
In this guide, we told you about the How to Use Chrome PiP in Windows; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Use Chrome PiP in Windows in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Use Chrome PiP in Windows, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Use Chrome PiP in Windows. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.