Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Use Files App on iOS or iPadOS. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Use Files App on iOS or iPadOS
Application Files for iPhone and iPad contain documents, photos, videos, and audio stored in multiple locations. The File App is the first release in iOS 11 and includes local and iCloud content. You can also find documents stored on third-party services such as Google Drive and Dropbox. App Files is a native file manager on iPhone and iPad. It is easy to use and allows your storage to be configured. In addition, it also supports third-party cloud storage apps like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. Therefore, it is easy to use app files on your iPhone and iPad to access all of your photos, videos, PDFs and document has a place to access.
Add other applications
In the Files application, you can also import files from other applications such as Dropbox and Google Drive. This way, you have all the photos and files in one place.
- Download Dropbox, for example, and set up this application up on your iPad.
- Open the Application Files.
- Under ‘Conditions’, you will see ‘More locations’. Tap.
- Tap the file next to the icon. Click ‘Done’.
- Now you also have access to your Dropbox files in your Files application.
Organize your files
- Transfer iCloud Drive files
- Open the Files application and select iCloud Drive under ‘Locations’.
- Click the file you want to transfer for a second. Now you see the drop down menu. Tap ‘Move’.
- Now click on another folder or cloud service where you want to transfer the file. Tap ‘Move’. The file has now been moved.
Add tags and labels
You can easily add tags to the bundle and organize your files. You can give the files you need for the job in the ‘Service’ tag, for example.
- Open the folder where the file you want to tag is located in the Files application.
- Click the file for a second. Click ‘Tags’ in the drop down menu.
- You will now see a list with different tags. Click ‘Play’. The file has this tag now.
Create a new folder
- Open the Application Files.
- Select the cloud service you want to add a folder to, such as Google Drive.
- Then click on the folder with the extra icon. You will find this icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Or type an empty space in the folder for a minute. You will see 3 options. Tap ‘New folder’.
- Enter the name of the folder now. You have now created a new folder.
Share files and collaborate
- You can easily share files with friends and colleagues through the Files application.
- Open the Application Files. Click the file you want to share for a second.
- You will see the drop down menu now. Select ‘Share’.
- Select how you want to share the file. Via AirDrop, Messages, or Mail for example.
Guide about How to Use Files App on iOS or iPadOS
In this guide, we told you about the How to Use Files App on iOS or iPadOS; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Use Files App on iOS or iPadOS in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Use Files App on iOS or iPadOS, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Use Files App on iOS or iPadOS. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.