Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Use GeoFilters in Snapchat. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Use GeoFilters in Snapchat
Snapchat is testing its geofilter feature for a while, but as of today anyone can use it – if you are physically in the right place. Basically, geofilters let you add filters based on a specific location to your photos. Some believe that Snapchat can eventually monetize Geofilter by inserting ads into them when sending Snaps from certain locations. To see what kind of geofilters your current location unlocks, all you have to do is swipe right on the preview screen before sending a Snap.
How to create Snapchat Geofilter
- Creating a Geofilter Snapchat takes no time at all – the only challenging part is the design itself. See the 12 steps you need to follow to create a Geofilter for business or personal use.
- First, go to Snapchat’s Create Filters or lens product page and click “Create Filters”.
- You have a few options for design. You can use a pre-built Snapchat template, create a custom filter using Snapchat design tools, or “Upload” a pre-built filter from elsewhere. For our purposes, I will submit my design.
- Canva provides pre-designed Snapchat Geofilter templates for easy design, so I chose to use Canva. However, you can still use Photoshop, Illustrator, or almost any other design tool, even if you have something specific in mind.
- You can use Canva templates to create commands for conferences, national holidays, birthdays, weddings, or other events.
- When you are happy with your Canva design, click “Download”.
- You need to register your filter as a PNG.
- Your PNG image size should be 1080 x 2340 – you can edit the downloaded image in Preview, Photoshop, or other tools.
- Now, go back to Snapchat’s Create a Snapchat Filter page, click “Upload” and import your PNG file. You can add color, text, or other elements from the Snapchat page, or click “Next”.
- Select the dates you want your Geofilter to appear, or select “Random Run”. Then click “Next”.
- Select the area you want your Geofilter to display – your location cannot be more than 50,000 square feet. Then select “Check”.
- Here, you will specify whether your filter is for commercial or personal use. If you select “Trade”, you will need to have a filter name and a trade name.
- When you are satisfied with all your filter specifications, including dates, location, and design, enter your checkout information and click “Send”.
How to Make a Snapchat Geofilter
- Go to Snapchat’s Create Filters or lens product page
- Click “Create Filters”
- Publish your own image, or create a template
- Choose your dates
- Choose your location
- Specify whether your filter is personal or commercial, and then check-out
Guide about How to Use GeoFilters in Snapchat
In this guide, we told you about the How to Use GeoFilters in Snapchat; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Use GeoFilters in Snapchat in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Use GeoFilters in Snapchat, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Use GeoFilters in Snapchat. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.