Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to use iMessage On Windows PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to use iMessage On Windows PC
Is it possible to get iMessage for Windows? The answer is yes. While there is currently no official application for using iMessage on PC, there are many tools and emulators that make it easy to get iMessage for PC. Here in this article, you will learn how to access iMessage on a PC running Windows 10. iMessage is Apple’s instant messaging service that allows users to send free messages from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac on Internet.
Most people like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, but iMessage is famous with all these options with your surprise features. iMessage is not available for Windows PCs, however most Windows users prefer the Apple iMessage service.
Configured messages for iPhone
- Open the Settings application.
- Click on your Apple ID account.
- Click iCloud.
- Make sure Messages are turned on (green).
Configuration messages for macOS
- Launch app messages from the dock, Launchpad, or desktop.
- Login with your Apple ID and password. Enter the verification code if you have two factor authentication enabled.
- Navigate to the App Menu bar, click Messages, then select Favorites.
- Select the iMessage tab in the pop-up nronu.
- Activate your account if needed.
- Activate Messages in iCloud if needed.
- Activate the phone number and email address where you can reach it.
- Select or select Send Format Downloads.
- Select where you want new conversations to begin (phone number or email address).
- Click Sync Now button.
Setting up Chrome for macOS
With iMessage now up and running, the next step is to download Google Chrome for macOS and the required components. Chrome 72 is used for macOS guide.
- Download Google Chrome.
- Log in to Google Chrome with your Google account.
- Head to Chrome Remote Web Application.
- Click on the blue download button under Share this screen to record Chrome Remote Desktop extension. You will
- need to click on Add to Chrome to get the extension.
With Chrome Remote Laptop up and running, make sure the Mac does not go into sleep mode while idle. Navigate to Settings Favorites> Power Saver and confirm Prevent the computer from zooming in automatically when the display is off is checked. The Wi-Fi network access option should change dramatically.
Line up up Chrome Remote Desktop on Windows 10
- Install Google Chrome if it does not already exist.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Install Chrome Remote Desktop extension.
- After installation, open the Chrome Remote web application.
- You will need to create a code on your MacBook. Click on the + Generate code under the Share this screen tab in the
- Chrome Remote Web Application, on your MacBook. You will receive a valid code for five minutes.
- Back to the web application on your Windows 10 device, find Connect to another computer section. Under it, enter the generated passcode on your MacBook, and click Connect.
- Give permission for remote access on your MacBook, if you’re ready.
You should now have your Mac desktop streaming window on Windows 10. A small box will appear at the bottom of the Mac screen stating that your desktop is currently shared with (your email address) along with Stop sharing. button. You can now launch the Messages and Text Remote application through your iPhone, almost using iMessage on Windows 10.
Guide about How to use iMessage On Windows PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to use iMessage On Windows PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to use iMessage On Windows PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to use iMessage On Windows PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to use iMessage On Windows PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.