Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to use iOS 15’s Hide My Email feature. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to use iOS 15’s Hide My Email feature
Apple is dedicated to protecting the privacy of users, regardless of the older iOS 14/13/12 or the latest iOS 15 display. There is some security and privacy features in iOS 15 as a private move and store my apple email. Here are all the details facing iOS 15 Hide My Email.
How to use Hide My Email on your iPhone
Keep My Email is available for all users with iOS 15, but you will need iCloud + to use in some places.
You will see Hide My Email as an option in two situations:
Login With Apple
A few years ago, Apple launched Login With Apple program. This lets you create accounts in new applications using your Apple ID information. It’s a quick way to get started on an application without having to remember a new username and password.
- Open an application that offers Login With Apple as an option when creating your account, then select that option. It should give you an option: You can activate Share My Email, which gives the app your real email address; or Hide My Email, which will give them an error.
- Select Hide My Email, then Continue. Going forward, any email that the app will send you to your real email address, but the app will not know what that address is.
Anyone with an Apple ID account can use this feature.
Register up for a new service or filling out a form
This feature is only available to iCloud + users.
When you fill out forms online, they always ask you for your email address. Keep My Email working here, too.
- Tap the text field that asks for your email address.
- If your phone knowing that you are requesting your email, you will see Hide My Email displayed as an automated option. Tap.
- A menu will appear giving you a randomly generated email address. Tap the update button beside you to get a new one, or Continue to save and use.
- On the next screen, give a fake email in a Note so you can remember what you are going for, then click Use.
How to Find and delete My Hide Email Addresses
You can manage all your fake Hide my email addresses from the Settings application.
- Open the Settings application and type your name at the top of the page.
- Click iCloud, then Hide My Email.
- You will see a list of all the emails you created, the option to create a new one immediately, and a tab that lets you change the destination of your emails.
- If you enter one of the existing addresses, you can change your icon and notice or Activate. Deactivating the address will not be deleted, but the emails sent to you will no longer be sent to you.
Automated email addresses can also be activated by going back to the main Hide My Email page and selecting Inactive Addresses.
Guide about How to use iOS 15’s Hide My Email feature
In this guide, we told you about the How to use iOS 15’s Hide My Email feature; please read all steps above so that you understand How to use iOS 15’s Hide My Email feature in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to use iOS 15’s Hide My Email feature, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to use iOS 15’s Hide My Email feature. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.