Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to use Magic Eraser by Pixel 6 on old Pixel phones. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to use Magic Eraser by Pixel 6 on old Pixel phones
Magic eraser fun camera by Google always comes to new Pixel devices in the form of software. This year, Google launched a new Magic eraser tool to help remove unwanted objects or people from the base of the images. This is put up as exclusive and high wish feature for the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro, but only a day after the first customers were getting the new one phone in their hands, Magic Eraser is already available on other Pixel devices running Android 12.
Getting Magic Eraser on your Pixel phone very simple and requires downloading a new group of Google Photos app from Pixel 6. I can confirm this by using the Google Photos apk from my Pixel 6 and installing the Pixel 5, 5a, 4 XL, and 4a. Magic eraser works flawlessly on them all! Note that each device runs Android 12, which you need to make this work.
How to get Magic Eraser on an older Pixel
We have put the instructions below on how to install the apk file and have access to Magic Eraser, but before you get into it, I would recommend that no one is comfortable with installing apk files on third-party sources (or anyone who is not comfortable with the troubleshooting if something goes wrong) should not be done. this. Also, you will need to run Android 12 for this to work.
With that said, let’s get into it:
- First, you will need the ‘Split APKs Installer’ (SAI) application from the Play Store – this app helps to install many pieces of apk file, which will be essential for downloading Magic Eraser on an older Pixel. You will also need to download a zipped file with important files from the Android Police website to your smartphone (other Google Photos apk files may not work).
- With everything downloaded, open SAI and tap ‘Install apks’.
- Select ‘Program File Manager’ and grant permission for SAI to access the files on your device.
- Select the ‘.zip’ file that you downloaded from Android Police.
- You should see a list of apk pieces, including basic apk and configuration sources – tap ‘Install’ below.
- Later, you will see pop-up asks you to give SAI permission to install unknown applications. Click ‘Settings’ and activate the permission.
- Finally, you will see a pop-up asks if you want to take photos. Click ‘Update.’
The magic eraser should work well on most Pixel phones
Once that is done, you can open Google Photos and start messing around with the Eraser Magic. You will be able to find by selecting an image> Edit> Tools> Magic eraser. Android Police reported that it works well on Pixel 5, 5a, 4 XL and 4a. I gave it a try on my Pixel 3 and it still works well, although the app crashed the first time I tried to use it (after that, I had no issues).
Guide about How to use Magic Eraser by Pixel 6 on old Pixel phones
In this guide, we told you about the How to use Magic Eraser by Pixel 6 on old Pixel phones; please read all steps above so that you understand How to use Magic Eraser by Pixel 6 on old Pixel phones in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to use Magic Eraser by Pixel 6 on old Pixel phones, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to use Magic Eraser by Pixel 6 on old Pixel phones. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.