Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Use one-handed keyboard in iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Use one-handed keyboard in iPhone
Another small feature in iOS that will come in handy for many users in the choice of new hand-held keyboards. Follow the instructions to easily switch between standard and one-handed keyboards and also change the default option. Although fast to work with both hands, we all experience the moments when we have to press with one hand. Apple’s new hand-held keyboard functionality built into iOS incorporates left-handed flexibility and right-click options into the standard keyboard.
How to Use a touchpad in iPhone
Here it is how to do you:
- Open up your iPhone keyboard in Notes or Messenger applications.
- Press and hold down the emoji button (located at the bottom left of the standard keyboard).
- Three keypad options will appear in the settings: Left, Standard, and Right. Choose what works best.
- Once a hand-held keyboard is selected, a “chevron” icon will appear on the side of the keyboard. Optional that will allow you to return to normal (aka standard) keyboard settings.
Hand-held keyboards can also be the default option:
- Go to app settings.
- Select “General> Keyboard.”
- Press the touch key and select either right or left. Or go back here to turn on “Off” if you want to return to the advanced world of double-click.
Guide about How to Use one-handed keyboard in iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to Use one-handed keyboard in iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Use one-handed keyboard in iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Use one-handed keyboard in iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Use one-handed keyboard in iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.