Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Use Split Screen Feature in Windows 10 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Use Split Screen Feature in Windows 10 PC
The ability to view two or more windows side by side is one of the benefits of having a wide display. It is now easy to copy and paste between windows, access data from multiple sources at once, and multitask in general. The capabilities built into Windows 10 make it easy to split the screen and “salt” windows to opposite sides of the screen.
How to split screen on Windows 10
How to divide the screen between two system windows
- Select the settings window you want to take to one side of the screen. Click on your title bar and drag to one side of the display until the mouse arrow touches the edge. When that happens, you should see the screen briefly flash and the light pattern where the window will appear on the screen. Release the mouse button.
- The window should now be to the side of the screen, and you should see all the other open settings that appear on the opposite side of the screen.
- Click one of the other settings window. It will take to the other side of the screen, so you will have two windows side by side.
By default, both windows occupy 50% of the screen. You can adjust that by moving the mouse between windows – you should see the arrow turn into a double-headed arrow – and then clicking and dragging to change the size of the window.
How to divide the screen between three or four settings
- Select the settings window you want to start with and drag it through the title bar to the top right corner of the screen. As the mouse pointer reaches the corners, the screen will flash and you will see an outline where the window will appear. Let go of the mouse button.
- Drag the next window to the bottom right corner in the same way. When you let the mouse go, the right side will have two windows, one above the other.
- On the left side of the screen, you should see all other open windows. Click the settings you want and it will take up all the left side of the screen. You can leave it there, or, if you want to share four windows, drag it through the title bar to the top left corner.
- Finally, click the remaining settings to divide into the lower left corner.
Guide about How to Use Split Screen Feature in Windows 10 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Use Split Screen Feature in Windows 10 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Use Split Screen Feature in Windows 10 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Use Split Screen Feature in Windows 10 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Use Split Screen Feature in Windows 10 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.