Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to use TikTok on a PC using a browser. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to use TikTok on a PC using a browser
Using TikTok on PC has been a difficult task for months. We had no choice but to use the wrong desktop applications or try to pull up solutions with Android emulators, but that time is up.
TikTok has launched a TikTok PC software, which can be used directly from the browser. The functionality is mostly the same as on the mobile version, though you will have to get used to the main tables, which may be a little perplexing at first. Some capabilities are also disabled, but for desktop users, it is an amazing world to begin with.
How to use the TikTok website
- You can easily browse through TikTok videos directly from the desktop browser on your PC. Just go to any browser on your computer and type the URL ‘tiktok.com’ in the search tool. When the URL is loaded, you will see the landing page of the site.
- You can immediately start scrolling through the videos on the landing page. You can even watch videos without logging in. Famous videos in your area will automatically appear up.
- If you want to access your TikTok account, click Log in at the top right of the webpage. If you do not have an account, you can Sign In up using the link at the bottom of the login page.
- After logging in, you will be directed to the main page.
- On the left, you will see For You, Next, Suggested Articles, and Your top accounts.
- The tab For You shows you TikTok Recommended Videos for you based on your favorites and subsequent accounts. You can view the following people and their videos by clicking on the Next tab. Suggested reports are recommended users that you should follow. Lastly, your top accounts have composers you are always dealing with.
- At the top of the page, you will see Upload video, Notifications, and Profile icons. In the notification bar, you will find all your new favorites, comments, mentions, and followers.
How to upload videos using the TikTok website
- You can upload videos directly to the altar using the TikTok website. Before you can submit your videos, you will need to log in to your account. After logging in, click the cloud icon in the upper right corner of the screen to upload your video.
- After clicking on the cloud icon, you will be directed to the upload page.
- If you use the TikTok website, you can only upload videos. You can not use TikTok editing tools. You can first edit videos with a video editing tool and then transfer them to TikTok.
- To start with your video upload, click Select Video to Publish. You can only export MP4 or WebM videos. The video must have a resolution of 720 × 1280 or higher, and must not be more than 60 seconds in length.
- After uploading the video, you can add a title, select your cover photo, and decide who can watch your video. You can also allow users to comment, duet, or stitch your videos. After set up your video, hit Post button.
How to use TikTok on PC via BlueStacks
- On TikTok mobile app, you can use video editing feature to edit videos before uploading. Unfortunately, this feature not on a table top. If you want to use the editing tools built into TikTok rather than video editing tools, you will have to download an Android emulator on your PC or Mac.
- One of the best Android emulators is BlueStacks. BlueStacks will allow you to access these mobile version of TikTok from your computer.
Here it is how to Get Started with BlueStacks:
- Download BlueStacks There are many Android emulators that you can download, but my favorite is BlueStacks. It has a clean and easy to use interface. The emulator is also available for both PC and Mac. It is also free to use.
- Download BlueStacks for PC and Mac. After downloading the .exe file to your computer, install the application.
- Install TikTok on BlueStacks
- After installing and opening BlueStacks, you will be directed to the main page. The interface is similar to ours mobile device.
- On home page, go to the game center tab. Under the Security section for you of the page, click on the Google Play Store.
- Before you can install TikTok on BlueStacks, you will need to log in to Google Play. If you do not have an account, create one.
- After logging in to Google Play, find TikTok, and click install.
- When you return to your BlueStacks library, you will see TikTok.
- Browse TikTok on PC using BlueStacks After you have installed TikTok on BlueStacks, you can start using the platform immediately. It will look exactly like the way you do it mobile device. You will need to log in before using the app. Similar to the mobile app, you will find the Discover and Inbox tabs at the bottom of the screen. When you click on the Discover tab, you will see custom hashtags, items, and users on the bar. To view your recent messages, click on the Inbox tab. You can easily scroll through the feed using your music pad or mouse.
- How to upload and edit TikTok videos using BlueStacks You will need to upload videos to BlueStacks before transferring videos to TikTok. First, open Bluestacks and go to Home > Library> Program applications> Media Manager. To upload the video to BlueStacks, click on Import From Windows / Mac in the lower left corner of the emulator. Now, select the video file you want to transfer to TikTok. After importing video to BlueStacks, you can now transfer to TikTok. Return to the TikTok application and click the add icon at the bottom of the page. Click on Upload in the bottom-right corner of the recording screen. You can then select the video you just uploaded to BlueStacks and continue the upload process. After uploading the video, you can edit the video using TikTok built into the editing tool. On the main editing screen, you can crop, rotate, and adjust your video speed. On the next editing screen, you can add stickers, effects, commands, text, sounds, and sounds. After editing, edit your video, and adjust the private settings. It can change over duets, stitches, and reactions.
How to use TikTok on Mac via BlueStacks
Installing a TikTok application on a Mac is not as direct as installing a PC. If you do not install the BlueStacks emulator properly on your Mac, it may crash your computer. To avoid any issues, you need to shut down other applications before installing software.
Here are the steps to install BlueStacks on Mac.
- Go to the BlueStacks website and download the .dmg file to your device.
- Go to the folder where the BlueStacks installer is located. Wa installer dmg. file and then double click on it to start the installation process.
- Once the installation window opens, double click on the BlueStacks icon to start the installation.
Tip: Before installation begins, a message blocked in System Extension may appear on the screen. To clear this, click Open Security Preferences and click Allow button. The BlueStacks emulator will then be installed on your Mac.
After installing the BlueStacks emulator, the process of downloading the TikTok application is the same as on the PC. If you do not have a Google Play account, you will need to create one.
How to check TikTok Analytics on the desktop
- You can check your TikTok analytics on the desktop without using an emulator.
- First, go to the TikTok website on your desktop browser and log in.
- After logging in, hover your mouse over the profile icon at the top corner of the screen. A small pop up will show up. Click on Analytics buttons to view your TikTok analytics data.
- You will be directed to the analytics page.
- The advantage of checking TikTok analytics on a desktop is that you can record the data to your device.
Guide about How to use TikTok on a PC using a browser
In this guide, we told you about the How to use TikTok on a PC using a browser; please read all steps above so that you understand How to use TikTok on a PC using a browser in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to use TikTok on a PC using a browser, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to use TikTok on a PC using a browser. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.