Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Utilise Bookmark in a Pages on the Mac. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Utilise Bookmark in a Pages on the Mac
This blog is about How to Lo Bukumaaki Feature in Pages on MacOS. I will try my best to understand this helper well. I trust all of you like this blog How to Lo Bukumaaki Feature in Pages on MacOS. Suppose your answer is yes and then, at that point, offer kindness.
How to Use Bookmarks in Pages on Mac
Create a bookmark in the Pages page
- The first task is to select a word you want to link to.
- Click Insert button in the toolbar.
- Select Bookmark to create a bookmark. The selected text will turn yellow for a minute to let you know that a bookmark has been created and then return to normal. The bookmark is invisible.
See bookmarks in the Pages page
- Click the Document button on the right side of the toolbar and then select the Bookmarks tab below. All bookmarks are listed and the pages they are on.
- Bookmarks Add button create a new bookmark wherever the cursor is located. If you do not select the text, it will be the name of the bookmark. If the word is selected then that applies to the name of the bookmark.
Rename or delete page bookmarks
- Press Ctrl + or right-click a bookmark in the Bookmarks group and there are options to rename or delete it. This only removes the bookmark link and the text in the book does not change in any way.
Link to bookmarks in Pages
- To create a link to a bookmark, first select the text in the book.
- Click Insert button in the Toolbar and Mouse over Link.
- The text may be linked to a web page, email or a bookmark. Bookmarks.
Set link options
- This small window appears and you can select the type of link, which is Bookmark in this case. Below is the bookmark that will link to. It probably won’t be the one you want, so click.
Bookmark the permalink
- A list of bookmarks will appear and you can choose which one you want to use.
- This list is available in two versions. The top section shows the bookmarks you created, but the bottom section shows the suggested bookmarks. What are these?
Bookmarks suggested in the Documents page
- Pages are able to suggest relevant sections for the document to link to by viewing the way the text is structured. Click Manage suggestions in that last screenshot.
- The suggested bookmarks are derived from items in this list. Check boxes let you choose what kind of items you should suggest.
- For example, you might want the suggested bookmarks to be generated only from text created with custom Title 2. Tick the box and clear the others.
- If you select the bookmark you suggested in the last step, Pages create a bookmark in that location and add it to the bookmarks group on the right.
- This feature makes it very easy to use bookmarks in web pages. You do not even need to create bookmarks and you can easily link to the titles of sections in the document.
Guide about How to Utilise Bookmark in a Pages on the Mac
In this guide, we told you about the How to Utilise Bookmark in a Pages on the Mac; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Utilise Bookmark in a Pages on the Mac in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Utilise Bookmark in a Pages on the Mac, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Utilise Bookmark in a Pages on the Mac. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.