Adsense is a content advertising network for monetization. Doubleclick (dfp) is a technology platform that publishers can use to manage their inventory. You should use both DFP for direct sales and Adsense for the rest.
- AdSense is a publisher network with which almost every publisher can log in. Google AdWords is the most important buyer network in the AdSense network.
- Doubleclick is a subsidiary of Google that develops and provides Internet ad serving providers. Their biggest products are DFA (Doubleclick for Advertisers) and DFP (Doubleclick For Publishers).
- AdMob is essentially a mobile advertising network that is also owned by Google. This allows app developers to monetize and advertise their apps.
In layman terms:
- With AdSense, you make money on your blog or website.
- Doubleclick is a large advertising company that works with the largest advertisers and publishers.
- With AdMob, mobile developers can make money selling ads through their SDK.
Adsense is primarily aimed at small and medium-sized businesses who want to monetize their website. Doubleclick’s Writer products are directly connected to AdSense. about backfilling.
It’s about best to consider these products in Web vs Mobile World. Here is a simplified view.
Continue reading: How to earn money online: 12 ideas to get started
Or in simple language, we can say that adsense provides advertising on your blog or website.
Double Click is an ad management system that manages direct ads (if you work directly with advertisers or they contact you directly). That means there is no income sharing with Google, but you can run your Adsense ads if they have a low CPM.