Apple Watch not receiving notifications
Once your iPhone is unlocked, your notifications will appear on your iPhone by default. However, if the device is locked, they will be redirected to your Apple Watch. If your iPhone is locked but your Apple Watch isn’t receiving notifications, it’s usually due to one of the following reasons:
- Your Apple Watch and iPhone are disconnected
- Do not disturb, power reserve or airplane mode is on
- Wrist detection not working
- Notifications are hidden or disabled
Overcome these issues in the following ways.
Check your network connection
Before moving further, check that your iPhone is connected to the Internet and Airplane mode is turned off. You can see all these settings in your Control Panel if you swipe down on your screen. If there are no network issues to speak of, skip to the next step.
Restart your devices
Like any other piece of technology, your Apple Watch can suffer from bugs and other temporary issues. Sometimes, all it takes is a fresh start. Your best bet is to restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch and see if that solves your notification woes.
Reconnect your Apple Watch
Your Apple Watch may not receive notifications because it’s disconnected from your iPhone. Check if this happened by doing the following:
- Open Control Center on your Apple Watch by swiping up up.
- A small, green iPhone icon at the top indicates that the devices are connected.
If you see a red “x” or red iPhone icon instead, you need to reconnect the devices.
- Make sure the devices are close to each other.
- Turn on your iPhone’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
After restarting, check if devices have established connection and notifications are now working.
Connect your devices
If your Apple Watch can’t reconnect to your iPhone, you may need to pair and reconnect the devices. Pair your Apple Watch by following the steps below:
- Keep your devices close to each other.
- Open your Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap “All Clocks” at the top of the screen.
- Find the Apple Watch you want to pair and tap the “i” icon next to it.
- Select the “Unpair Apple Watch” option.
You’ll need to enter your Apple ID to connect your watch. To reconnect the devices, turn on your Apple Watch and follow the on-screen instructions. Once connected, check again that your watch is receiving notifications.
Turn off Do Not Disturb
Focus modes like Do Not Disturb prevent notifications from bothering you when you need some peace. Check if you have enabled this feature On your Apple Watch:
- Swipe up up on your watch face to open Control Center.
- Look for the moon icon. If button Blue means Do Not Disturb is on. dam
Similarly, check if your iPhone’s focus mode is on:
- Open your iPhone and swipe down.
- Find the moon button Turn it off as needed.
If Focus mode is enabled on any device, your notifications will now work.
Disable Power Reserve
If your Apple Watch’s battery is low, the device can save power by blocking notifications. Turn this off feature By disabling Power Reserve Mode:
- Open Settings on your Apple Watch and scroll down to find “Battery.”
- Find “Battery Balance”. button And turn it off.
- Check if this solves the problem.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article how to Fix Apple Watch Not Receiving Notifications The Apple Watch is very impressive; It can track your workouts, notify you of new messages, and even monitor your sleep. It basically serves as the perfect companion to your iPhone, and there’s the ever-useful Apple Watch Mac Unlock. feature. If you liked this article, please share it with your family and friends.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Fix Apple Watch Not Getting Notifications; please read all steps above so that you understand Fix Apple Watch Not Getting Notifications in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Fix Apple Watch Not Getting Notifications, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Fix Apple Watch Not Getting Notifications
I hope you like the guide Fix Apple Watch Not Getting Notifications. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Fix #Apple #Watch #Notifications