In this article we will talk how to Change lock screen password on iOS and Android. Personal photos, contact information and banking applications are among the sensitive data stored on it phone. Set a password for the lock screen so that it unlocks every time phone You must enter a password. In case your phone A lock screen password can help protect your personal information from being stolen or accessed by an unauthorized user.
Make sure you know your Google Account username and password well. After a factory reset, they will be required to unlock phone. Enable device security phones Running Android 5 or higher, which means after a factory reset, you’ll need to sign in with the same Google account you used to sign in. phone. When you can’t get past the lock screen, there are several ways to unlock Android remotely. You can remotely reset PIN or password to access your Android, root phone To change or reset its settings phone. Below, we have mentioned the steps to change lock screen password on iOS and Android.
How to Change iPhone lock screen password
- Open your iPhone settings.
- Scroll down to Face ID and Passcode and tap on it.
- If you have an older iPhone or iPad with Touch ID, find the Touch ID & Passcode option.
- Enter your current passcode when prompted.
- Scroll down to change password.
- Re-enter your current password.
You will be prompted to set your new password. Before you enter it, tap Passcode Options button. There, you can choose between the following options:
- Custom Alphanumeric Code – This is like a password with numbers, letters and symbols
- Custom Number Code – Code containing numbers that can be of any length
- 4-Digit Number Code – As the name suggests, it is a 4-digit code containing numbers. If security is a concern, we recommend choosing longer options
Enter your new lock screen password and verify it. If they match, the new password is saved automatically. Next time, use the new lock screen password to unlock the iPhone. Unless you’ve created a strong lock screen password, you should keep it somewhere safe. Our trusted password manager – Passwordn – is a perfect solution. It’s available for all major platforms, so even if you don’t remember your iPhone’s lock screen password, you can still recover your password from the Passwarden app on any other device. With Passworddon, you can create a secure password in just a few clicks, so you don’t have to wrack your brain coming up with it up With a strong password combination yourself.
How to Change lock screen password on Android Phone
- Go to your cell phone’s settings.
- Go to Lock screen option.
- If you can’t find the lock screen, check your support site phone Manufacturer for assistance.
- Scroll down to Passwords and Security.
- On the Passwords and security screen, select the Screen lock option.
- Enter your current PIN or password.
- Choose the Pin or Password option and follow the on-screen instructions to set up a new secure screen lock for your Android device.
How to Add your lock screen password to Passwordn
- Log in to your Passwarden app.
- To create a new item, press Add Item button And select the required item, for example, login.
- Enter a title such as a lock screen password or passcode.
- Fill in the password field and tap Save.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Change Lock Screen Password on iOS and Android; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Change Lock Screen Password on iOS and Android in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Change Lock Screen Password on iOS and Android, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Change Lock Screen Password on iOS and Android
I hope you like the guide How to Change Lock Screen Password on iOS and Android. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Change #Lock #Screen #Password #iOS #Android