In this article we will talk how to Change Windows 11 password. Passwords are your first line of defense in protecting your accounts from unauthorized access or a breach of your privacy. In the digital space, every account requires a password to authenticate access to that account. Logging in to your Windows 11 PC is no different. When you first set it up up Your Windows 11 PC will prompt you for a password, which you’ll need every time you log in to your desktop.
In Windows 11, changing the password is a straightforward process that requires just a few clicks button, the user’s current password and the new password you want to keep. When you sign in using Windows Hello, you can use password-less authentication feature It allows you to use a fingerprint scanner, physical security key, facial recognition or PIN instead of a password.
Second, if you have a previous computer that you sold or gave away, be sure to change the login password. Your local account’s Windows logon password is stored on your hard drive. So, you can extract the password from your previous computer’s hard drive and gain access to your current computer. Below are the steps to edit Windows 11 password.
How to Change Windows 11 password
- Open the Accounts page of the Settings app. A quick way to access this page is to launch the Start menu, search for “Password” and then select “Change Your Password”. This will automatically launch the Settings app on the appropriate Accounts page.
- Click on ‘Password’. Note that this option is only available if you don’t have any Windows Hello authentication tools enabled; Otherwise the password field will not be displayed.
- Click on ‘Change’. A drop down menu will appear saying “You are ready”. up” and providing a button It’s called “Change” which leads to the password setup screens.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password and note. Unlike other operating systems, Windows 11 doesn’t allow you to leave the “Note” field blank, so you have to enter something. Choosing nonsensical punctuation or a deliberately misleading reference will help ensure that no one else can guess your password based on this information.
- Click on ‘Finish’.
We hope you like our article how to Change Windows 11 password. Second, if you have a previous computer that you sold or gave away, be sure to change the login password. Your local account’s Windows logon password is stored on your hard drive. So, you can extract the password from your previous computer’s hard drive and gain access to your current computer.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Change Windows 11 Password; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Change Windows 11 Password in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Change Windows 11 Password, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Change Windows 11 Password
I hope you like the guide How to Change Windows 11 Password. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Change #Windows #Password