In this article we will talk how to Use OrangeHRM as a virtual device. OrangeHRM is one of the most widely used open source human resource management tools on the market. It provides features Employee information management, employee absenteeism, recruitment, as well as employee performance evaluation tools and other functions required for general human resource management.
OrangeHRM is the perfect platform to redesign your HR processes and redefine the workflow of HR professionals, paving the way for a new level of human resource management suitable for various industries. Below are the steps to import OrangeHRM as a virtual device.
How to Use OrangeHRM as a virtual device
- To import a virtual device, open the virtual box and click the Import tool. In the resulting window, click the folder icon, navigate to the folder containing the OrangeHRM .ova file, and select the device.
- Click Next and in the resulting window, make sure to edit the RAM option to something like 3072 (or higher).
- After the device is imported, select the item OrangeHRM and click Start.
- In the first interactive screen, you need to set a password for the root account.
- The root account is the account used by the operating system (ie to log into the version of Linux used to host OrangeHRM). After successfully adding the root password, you will be prompted to create a password for the MySQL database user and OrangeHRML administrator account. After that, you can skip starting the TurnKey Linux Hub service and enter the email address that will receive system notifications and important security alerts, but select Install for the latest security updates.
- After the installation of the latest security update is complete, you will be prompted to restart the virtual machine. Well, once the reboot is complete, you will be presented with a screen with all the addresses needed to access the OrangeHRM tool.
- The primary address you are using (where SERVER is the IP address listed under Internet). You will be taken to the OrangeHRM login screen and use the admin username and password you set for that user during installation.
I hope you understand this article: How to Import OrangeHRM as a virtual device? If your answer is no, you can ask questions about this article in the contact forum. If your answer is yes, please support us by sharing this article with your friends and family.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Deploy OrangeHRM as virtual appliance; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Deploy OrangeHRM as virtual appliance in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Deploy OrangeHRM as virtual appliance, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Deploy OrangeHRM as virtual appliance
I hope you like the guide How to Deploy OrangeHRM as virtual appliance. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Deploy #OrangeHRM #virtual #appliance