In this article we will talk how to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11. With Windows 11 now available, many of us have made the jump to Microsoft’s latest operating system. Now is the time to start thinking how to was set up up An updated Microsoft platform just like you home. One of my favorite windows features After every new installation I immediately turn on dark mode, which makes the whole operating system a little quieter and easier on the eyes. Windows 11 ships with dark mode.
Microsoft has started rolling out the stable version of Windows 11 to all compatible devices from October 5. The new operating system is available for free to all eligible users. Microsoft’s new operating system is called Software 11, and will work on all devices with a 1 GHz 64-bit processor, 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of storage, UEFI, DirectX12 or WDDM 2.0 graphics card, and a 9-inch 720p screen. Below are the steps to enable Dark Mode in Windows 11.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11
You can use dark mode feature On you in two ways laptop or desktop. The feature Can be published across the entire user interface, across all apps, specific apps, and even web pages.
- Open the start menu. You can do this by clicking on the Windows icon in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Go to settings. It looks like a gear icon and is located just above the power icon in the start menu.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Settings window by pressing Windows + “i” simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Click on Personalization.
- Go to the Colors tab.
- Scroll down and click Dark button Under “Choose your default application mode”.
Once you select Dark Mode, your Settings app will instantly turn dark (as well as other Windows apps). But if you want a true dark mode experience, you’ll want to darken your desktop as well. Here’s how to turn your desktop black:
How to Change your desktop to black
- Go to Settings > Personalization > Background.
- Under Background, select a solid color from the drop-down menu.
- Under “Choose your background color” select the black option.
You can also choose a custom color if you don’t like the solid black option they offer. Now you may notice that your taskbar at the bottom of your screen is even brighter. Here’s how to darken your taskbar and accent colors too.
How to Make your accent color darker
- Go to Settings > Colors.
- Under “Choose your accent color” select dark gray. You can let Windows choose an accent color for you based on your background. If you want to choose the color yourself, you can choose one of the Windows colors.
- If you don’t like the options provided, you can also choose a custom color. Windows warns about certain colors that make text hard to read.
- At the bottom of the Colors menu, check the options under “Show accent color on the following surfaces.”
We hope you like our article how to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11. Windows 11 undoubtedly has a polished new user interface and offers graphics features It looks fresh and in line with the latest UI trends. If you’re a fan of dark mode, you’ll be happy to hear that it’s even sleeker in Windows 11 with new rounded corners and blended gradients.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11
I hope you like the guide How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Enable #Dark #Mode #Windows