In this article we will talk how to Fix COD Vanguard 0x887A0005 Error on PC. Players have reported error 0x887A0005 since the release of Call of Duty: Vanguard. Error 0x887A0005 is a recurring crash issue common to Vanguard’s Campaign and Zombies modes. In case of crash, Vanguard will close suddenly and show error message “This application has stopped working unexpectedly”.
Players encountered some errors while playing the new Call of Duty Vanguard game, but one of the most common is the COD Vanguard error 887A0005. This error occurs when playing different game modes, but it is reported to occur mostly when playing the new zombies mode.
Call of Duty Vanguard is a popular first-person shooter game available for Windows. The game is very popular among fans due to its unmatched graphics and unique gameplay. But that doesn’t mean the game is without problems. Many users have reported error code 0x887A0005, below are 5 steps to fix COD Vanguard 0x887A0005 error on PC.
How to Fix Vanguard Error Code 0x887A0005 in Windows
Run the game with administrative rights
- To begin, navigate to the folder where you installed the game.
- Right-click Vanguard Launcher and select Properties from the context menu.
- Switch to the applicable tab.
- Checkmark Run this program as an administrator option.
- Click Apply > OK.
Disable texture streaming
Another useful solution that has helped many users in this situation is to disable texture streaming. You can disable this feature By opening the graphics settings in the game. In graphics settings, disable texture streaming as needed. Then restart the game and check if the problem persists.
Adjust the game
- To get started, open the Battle.net app.
- Select Call of Duty Vanguard from the list of installed games.
- Click the gear icon next to the Play option.
- From the context menu, select Scan and Repair.
- In the following window, select Start Scan to start the scanning process.
Change the render resolution
To fix the COD Vanguard 0x887A0005 error, you can change the render resolution in the game. Lowering the render resolution will affect game visuals, but at least it will avoid sudden game crashes. To solve the problem, we recommend changing the render resolution from 100 to 50. Save the changes and check if it solves the problem.
Disable sun glare in game
- Open File Explorer and go to Documents.
- Open the Call of Duty Vanguard Public Beta.
- Open adv_options.ini.
- Find Enable AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution.
- Change AMDSuperResolution from Off to AMD FSR 1.0.
- Find Enable AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution Quality.
- Change AMDSsuperResolution from Off to Equalized.
- Save the changes.
- Find PixelPerLightmapTexel .
- Change the value to 1.
- Find out the quality of particle lamps.
- Change ParticleLighting to 0.
- Find the cache spot shadow.
- Change CacheSpotShadow to Disabled.
- Find the cache spot size.
- Change SpotCacheSize to 0.
- Find the Cache Sun Shadow.
- Change CacheSunShadow to 0.
- Save the changes.
We hope you like our article how to Fix COD Vanguard 0x887A0005 Error on PC The game is improved enough, there are some issues up During beta, especially for PC where the game has not been tested yet. Many players who pre-ordered the game on PC were hoping to play the game today, but the crash issue prevented them from doing so.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix COD Vanguard 0x887A0005 Error on PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix COD Vanguard 0x887A0005 Error on PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix COD Vanguard 0x887A0005 Error on PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Fix COD Vanguard 0x887A0005 Error on PC
I hope you like the guide How to Fix COD Vanguard 0x887A0005 Error on PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Fix #COD #Vanguard #0x887A0005 #Error